TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
UseTheSledgehammerUh

The OAO Raw for May 21st Thread

I enjoy how his video will get no reaction because I doubt that many wrestling fans even know who the hell he is....

you mean the nerdy white people

Nothing like having two of your top stars having the same finishing move. Of course the spear looks better coming from lashley but this annoys me as edge has been using the spear for quite a while now. makes you wonder why..

I could imagine what would happen if another guy did the pedigree....

"WWE has come to terms on the release of (insert name here). We wish him all the best in all future endeavors."

Nothing like having two of your top stars having the same finishing move. Of course the spear looks better coming from lashley but this annoys me as edge has been using the spear for quite a while now. makes you wonder why..

which is exactly why lashley is probably being told to do it by mr. pedigree himself.

The music made me think I was watching HBK in A Nightmare on Elm Street flick.

Music is very Friday the 13th on NES like

which is exactly why lashley is probably being told to do it by mr. pedigree himself.

As I said in the other thread........Triple H is such a little bitch.

I'm still not getting that music. Is Raw a mystery thriller now?

i didn't understand a damn word of it.....all i do know from watching that is people have awfully bad taste and if ashley's legs got any skinnier she will have to have calf and thigh implants to hide her bones

If I were a wrestler on my way out the WWE door, I'd promise my opponent anything to go out there and lay down after he ate my pedigree.

I enjoy how his video will get no reaction because I doubt that many wrestling fans even know who the hell he is....

Basically.........I mean the metal stuff they probably don't know who those bands are either but when they go to Timbaland I bet the reactions are hilarious.

Basically.........I mean the metal stuff they probably don't know who those bands are either but when they go to Timbaland I bet the reactions are hilarious.

What's strange is that SD's key demo would be more suited for Timbaland then Ozzy.

I bet the crying lady in the crowd from "I Lost My Smile" is contemplating suicide right now.

That one giri they show at the start of that video was like 18 at the time.......I wonder if shes ever seen it now and just shakes her head at herself.