TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RonL21

Injuries...

If Jericho does come back, it's basically a given that he'll be on RAW...they're not going to waste a big comeback like that on Smackdown (in their minds).

If Jericho does come back, it's basically a given that he'll be on RAW...they're not going to waste a big comeback like that on Smackdown (in their minds).

Who to feud with? Maybe let him run over Randy Orton first, but Cena is the face champion and we all know what happened when Jericho fought Cena, the crowd completely turned on Cena. It would make sense for Jericho to go after Cena when he returns because it's because of Cena he had to go storyline-wise, or they can do a "I learned from my mistakes" angle with Jericho and Cena, but it would kind of be HBK/Cena all over again. I agree the return would be way better on RAW because it's a live show but Smackdown! needs a top Face badly and Edge/Jericho would be amazing. Hell, Jericho/Kennedy/Edge would be even better.

Guest Chrisly_2005
As long as Cena and Edge avoid getting hurt, they won't be too badly damaged.

Now, if Cena goes down, then I'm seeing Khali get the WWE belt until Hunter can return and get it back. If Edge goes down, it'll either be Kennedy or Batista getting the World belt.

There is no way they will give Khali the title. They would either put it up in a battle royal or tournament or have someone else beat Cena on RAW. Khali would be terrible for business.