TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Twisted Intestine

OAO One Night Stand

Guest kylegavin
So do we give a shit about Lashley now?

I loved him when he was part of Misfits In Action.

Me too.

I'd kill for Bobby to come out like a Ragin' Cajun and beat someone with a boat paddle.

Wow you would kill easily. I'd mearly cheer like a girl, but each to their own.

Whatever happened to the Ragin' Cajun?

Currently resides, as it always has, at Six Flags Great America in Illionis. Oh, unless you mean the wrestler, which then I say he's on the independents after leaving Deep South Wrestling (he had a contract in 2005)

Me too.

I'd kill for Bobby to come out like a Ragin' Cajun and beat someone with a boat paddle.

Everybody has their price.

Currently resides, as it always has, at Six Flags Great America in Illionis. Oh, unless you mean the wrestler, which then I say he's on the independents after leaving Deep South Wrestling (he had a contract in 2005)

Thanx you killed 2 birds with one stone

Guest kylegavin

Me too.

Everybody has their price.

Indeed.

Thanx you killed 2 birds with one stone

I'm amazing for a reason, by that I mean by stone-throwing skills. I like to touch myself to "The Lottery"

This has been "Night of the Super Plex". Edge and Batista, collide off a spear/flying shoulder spot. Batista seems oddly motivated. Maybe he wants to be moved to Raw.

Edge looks like the Joker and wears a thong.

Edge wins. Batista fell asleep crawling out. Good match with shit finish. Oddly enough, outside of a busted mouth from Edge, we haven't got any blood in the EXTREME ppv.

Edge retains

Escape finish I assume?

Double escape. Edge climbs over, Batista crawls out. Batista gets stuck/falls asleep...Edge falls down. Poorly timed as well as it was supposed to look dramatic and close but wasn't remotely that.

They've been really bad at timing double cage escapes. You'd think they would have learned after the last time...no you wouldn't, nobody's gullible enough to think that.

Aside from a few spots in the tables and ladder matches, this has been quite a bland show. Nothing has sucked, mind you but just blandness. I take that back, Orton-RVD was total shit and so was Kane/Henry but Val Venis redeemed it.

They've been really bad at timing double cage escapes. You'd think they would have learned after the last time...no you wouldn't, nobody's gullible enough to think that.

Problem was, Batista couldn't see Edge...so he was clearly waiting for the cue to know Edge had landed.

Edge retains

Escape finish I assume?

Double escape. Edge climbs over, Batista crawls out. Batista gets stuck/falls asleep...Edge falls down. Poorly timed as well as it was supposed to look dramatic and close but wasn't remotely that.

sounds pretty damn awkward

I wonder if this will even double the time of their last PPV match. Otherwise, the show ends at 10:40 again. They need to actually adhere to the rules and go around the arena.

Aside from a few spots in the tables and ladder matches, this has been quite a bland show. Nothing has sucked, mind you but just blandness. I take that back, Orton-RVD was total shit and so was Kane/Henry but Val Venis redeemed it.

Problem was, Batista couldn't see Edge...so he was clearly waiting for the cue to know Edge had landed.

Which would have been fine, if this wasn't the second time in a month he blew the cage timing spot. They should've known that coming in, or at least had something believable hold him up (the cage door not opening all the way or something) rather than just stalling for time.

Hey, they actually left ring-side. Into the crowd now.

HERE COMES THE BOOM!

Looks like we're going to see quite the finish here, with Khali on the crane.

Cena FU's Khali off the crane onto the ground. Victory Cena. Match still lasts under 10 minutes. Cena stands on the race car giving Gillette quite the advertisement.

I think the finish would have been better if Cena fell over with Khali landing on him but you take what you can.

haha at Cena pinning Khali after Khali was just about to get up from that FU.

For an extreme PPV, there was probably only two "extreme" moments in the entire show. No blood outside a busted mouth from Edge.

Orton-RVD was a complete joke with a shit finish and even worse after-match beat down.

The tables match was TV quality with a decent build to the finish.

Ladder match was quite awkward thanks to Charlie Haas's confusion and timidity, it had a couple interesting spots but it felt really disjointed.

Lumberjack match was so horrible that Val Venis stole the fucking show.

The ECW title match was the same old match except McMahon jobbed. Shane missing the Van Terminator was nice, though.

Pudding match was okay time kill comedy.

Edge-Batista was actually a good match but got killed with the shitty timed finish.

Cena did the most once again and dragged something out of the impossible and closed the show with the big spot of the night.

Wasn't a HORRIBLE show just really bland.