TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

Who is worse?

The bulk of gary floyd's posts involve rewriting what other people in the thread already said. This mimicry displays a lack of intelligence which rivals luke-o's own brand of inanity.

Christ, do you actually fucking like anybody? I never thought I was the best poster, but what the fuck dude. Sorry I don't go around saying "he's a really shitty poster" or "that's a really shitty post" or act like an arrogant prick who comes off as the ultimate obnoxius music snob. Sorry we can't all be like Inc.

Speaking of music, I've been listening to some Jazz-Fusuion as of late, and I have Miles Davis' On the Corner, Zappas Waka/Jawaka, and an album from The Muffins on my Itunes. I could use a few added suggestions.

The bulk of gary floyd's posts involve rewriting what other people in the thread already said. This mimicry displays a lack of intelligence which rivals luke-o's own brand of inanity.

Christ, do you actually fucking like anybody? I never thought I was the best poster, but what the fuck dude. Sorry I don't go around saying "he's a really shitty poster" or "that's a really shitty post" or act like an arrogant prick who comes off as the ultimate obnoxius music snob. Sorry we can't all be like Inc.

Your logic has little basis in reality.

Maybe its where you post. I mean I have seen a couple of "are you kidding?" post from Luke in the movies folder, but gary, dude you have brought the suck to many a CE discussion and a couple in the sports forum.

So I guess Gary wins because I have seen him suck in two areas.

Maybe its where you post. I mean I have seen a couple of "are you kidding?" post from Luke in the movies folder, but gary, dude you have brought the suck to many a CE discussion and a couple in the sports forum.

So I guess Gary wins because I have seen him suck in two areas.

I'll try not to post in the CE anymore. It's lost fun since Jerk mysteriously disappered, which means no more stupidity to laugh at. I never post in the sports forums though.

I will admit that the CE discussion is a weak point for me.

Posting in general is a weak point for you. You contribute nothing to the music folder other than rote regurgitation of other people's posts, and nothing here than posting wacky pictures anyone who spends more than 10 minutes on the internet could find. You also engage in some incredibly weak flame-baiting with the few people here who somehow operate on a level more submental than you. You're a fucking lump, a nothing. Just this pile of refuse festering on a dirty floor.

Also, where do you get off pretending you're better than superjerk, much less anyone? As much as a pig-headed, argumentative clod that guy was, at least he had a personality. What do you have?

Christ, do you actually fucking like anybody?

He likes me.

Posting in general is a weak point for you. You contribute nothing to the music folder other than rote regurgitation of other people's posts, and nothing here than posting wacky pictures anyone who spends more than 10 minutes on the internet could find. You also engage in some incredibly weak flame-baiting with the few people here who somehow operate on a level more submental than you. You're a fucking lump, a nothing. Just this pile of refuse festering on a dirty floor.

Also, where do you get off pretending you're better than superjerk, much less anyone? As much as a pig-headed, argumentative clod that guy was, at least he had a personality. What do you have?

Christ, I did nothing to you. Why are you doing this? What are you attempting to accomplish? I have no fucking problem with you. Hell, I normally think you're a great poster. What is the purpose of all this? I don't want to fight with you, so just leave me the hell alone, ok? I know I'm not the best poster. I never wanted to be. I just like posting here. If you hate me so much, then put me on ignore. It's that simple. I'm not going to just get up an leave, thinking "Wow, Inc. sure showed me! He insulted me over the internet. That never happens!" You've shown me that you are bitter over a guy posting. That's fucking pathetic.

Yes, I do think you are a better poster than me. A lot of people here are. That's just fine by me. They don't go on to tell me why they hate me, or start a thread saying "Gary Floyd sucks. He's a nothing. He contributes nothing. He shouldn't post." I never started anything with you, so what is the point of all this? I haven't started a thread ripping on you. What's the point on being a dick towards me?

Anyways, I also like Milky, but it's impossible to hate the guy if you ask me.

Floyd, you take this board too seriously. Chill :)

I just don't understand what his problem is. I never did anything to him, so why's he acting like a dick towards me? So he doesn't like me because he thinks I'm a shitty poster. If that's the case, he should put me on ignore.

I put you off ignore since I've decided to quite posting in CE. Outside of there, I have no problem with you Bacon.

I don't hate gary floyd. If he has a fault, it's that he's far too earnest and eager to please to survive the slings and arrows of TSM life unscathed.

luke-o is blatantly awful in every way, although that's fairly obvious.

I don't hate gary floyd. If he has a fault, it's that he's far too earnest and eager to please to survive the slings and arrows of TSM life unscathed.

I'm always open to suggestions. I always liked ya Coat.

luke-o is blatantly awful in every way, although that's fairly obvious.

I honestly don't pay that much attention to him. He's always just been kind of there. His love of fat chicks is amusing in a sad, lonely man sort of way.

I thought gary floyd and Inc were friends.

Anyway, to me, Luke-O is much better. I wouldn't mind floyd, except he can be like an annoying little kid always makinga point to post snide comments about me whenever I reply to something.

Thankfully Inc put no such restriction on Matt Young, else I would not have been able to utilize that two-degrees-of-separation gem

I had a feeling id be the topic of this thread.

I just seem to rub people the wrong way on these boards. :P

Leena does hate me, and I think Marney does. But I first got Leena to admit that I turned her on like everyone tried to and couldn't, and Marney is just Marney, she hates everybody. That's still a pretty good ratio.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I think the only thing I've ever heard Marney say she liked was Star Trek Voyager.

gary floyd or luke-o?

Clique B and Danny Maff Clique should each adopt one in order to turn them into the most adored poster the board has ever seen. It'd be like My Fair Lady.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

We've been trying that with Alfdogg for years.