TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nightwing

The "Critique the Moveset" Thread

Hey, considering I'm new here, and I'm not exceedingly familiar with wrestling, I thought this might be a good way to cover my bases and make sure I don't look like a total tool.

But, I'd also like to make this a thread so that other people can ask for people to critique their movesets to find out if anyone doesn't like a particular move, or may think there is a better one that suits them.

Note: Constructive criticism only. No Flames, please. I know I can't enforce it, but hopefully the mods will. Thanks!

From a very swift look over, it might benefit you to lose the Shining Wizard, as that's Landon's finisher.

Guest WhollyChao

I wouldn't mind a little feedback on my moveset, either.

They don't make a lot of sense, but that's kinda the point.

Seeing as I've already written my first match, maybe it could help for the second.

There's nothing much you can say to the Fulminatus moveset. Any moveset that includes 'Anything. Feel free to be creative' as a signature move kind of writes itself. However, the idea of the character as a permanently-moving weirdo is certainly an interesting one.

Okay, the one thing I'd say about the Blue Leaf moveset (besides thanks for changing the Shining Wizard, not that it would have concerned me if you kept it) is that the character is 223lbs and has Strength 4. Which in wrestling terms isn't that big. But, the fed is as you'll find out made up of a lot of cruiserweights. Very, very few characters are under your 250 'lifting limit'.

The only real lifting move besides the finisher and rare moves is the Uranage. You could probably get away with a couple more lifting moves if you wanted, there's not going to be many characters you write against that'll be too big for them, I can guarantee it.

Can't see much if any wrong with the Fulminatus! stats. Suitably 'out there', I like it.