TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

This Week in Baseball 6/25 - 7/1

The starters after the first one are only going an inning or two anyway, so what's the difference?

VOTE OKIE TO SEE THE OKIE-DOKIE IN SAN FRANCOKIE!

The Cubs had some help from mother nature today...the Brewers probably would've had three homers if not for the win blowing towards home plate.

Fun series, all in all...the Brewers just needed to not get swept, and they did that. They have some easier games ahead against the Pirates and Nationals coming up, so I don't see the Cubs gaining much ground.

Oh, and having four players in the All Star Game, including the first starter in forever, is nice.

Only reason is because the Rangers had to send someone there and I think Selig probably didn't want Sosa and Bonds there.

The Reds have dismissed Jerry Narron. Peter McKanin will serve as the interim skipper. This news affects me in no way whatsoever.

Bye Jerry Narron you stupid marble-mouth hick. Hopefully the next manager realizes that Josh Hamilton is better than Jesus.

You can blame Narron for not playing Josh Hamilton. How many wins would 100 more at bats give them? I blame Wayne Krivsky. That Austin Kearns deal was a fiasco and the team has been crap ever since.

It seems petty to fire the manager when the talent assembled shouldn't win any more than 70 games. Griffey and Dunn are the only hitters worth a damn on the team (and surprise, they are both on the trading block).