TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

Smackdown Spoilers For 6/30/07

Jesse and Festus?

Is Festus the Fake Kane dude.. Freakin Decon or something?

Who is Festus? Was that a vignette, cause I didn't see any vignette in my rls of SD?

Just before returning they had a bit of two wrestlers announcing their arrival on Smackdown.

Festus bascially had a Lenny from Of Mice & Men thing going (sans the talk about rabbits and living off of the fat of the land) just a slow, mute fellow, essentially Kane as he was first introduced.

I wonder how Chris Benoit felt about the Eugene Gimmick...

And with the recent facts that have come out...

I wonder if we have seen the end of "Eugene" and his match with Khali be

edited out of the show...They don't need anymore bad PR...

Too bad no one has picked up on that yet...

I thought about that as well. But then again they now have Festus, granted its a slow Lenny/Sling Blade type of character rather than mental retardation so maybe Eugene isn't transforming into Nick Dismore anytime soon.

Jesse and Festus?

Who is Festus? Was that a vignette, cause I didn't see any vignette in my rls of SD?

Just before returning they had a bit of two wrestlers announcing their arrival on Smackdown.

Festus bascially had a Lenny from Of Mice & Men thing going (sans the talk about rabbits and living off of the fat of the land) just a slow, mute fellow, essentially Kane as he was first introduced.

Well, nice. SD certainly needs some new and fresh faces.

Jesse and Festus?

Aren't these the guys who already debuted on Smackdown, asked Teddy Long for a match, were promised one the next week and were never to be seen again (until apparantly this week)?

Jesse and Festus?

Aren't these the guys who already debuted on Smackdown, asked Teddy Long for a match, were promised one the next week and were never to be seen again (until apparantly this week)?

they were, matter of fact it was the SD! where edge won the title.

afterwards they got "lost" in their "pick-em-up truck" on the way to the next show

Don't know how much faith you put into wikipedia, but

On the May 11, 2007 edition of Smackdown!, a vignette aired suggesting that Hankinson will be repackaged as Festus Dalton as part of a tag team using a 'Southern' gimmick, alongside fellow WWE developmental talent Ray Gordy.

On June 2, 2007, it was reported that WWE was dropping the "Dalton Boys" gimmick. Hankinson and Gordy had been sent back to a development territory. It marked the third time Hankinson had been dropped from the main roster. He used the name Justice Dalton in OVW.

On the June 29, 2007 edition of SmackDown!, a vignette aired hyping Jesse and Festus coming back to the roster.

Guest King_Ghidra

Here they are from F4Wonline.com:

Batista beat Edge clean with the spear in a long match. Good stuff.

Batista didn't win with the spear, he won with the Batista bomb. He countered Edge's spear by trapping Edge's head between his legs (which kind of makes a mockery of the spear imho, but there you go).

Here they are from F4Wonline.com:

Batista beat Edge clean with the spear in a long match. Good stuff.

Batista didn't win with the spear, he won with the Batista bomb. He countered Edge's spear by trapping Edge's head between his legs (which kind of makes a mockery of the spear imho, but there you go).

If he sprawled fast enough to counter the spear, I guess it could be reasonable.