TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hunter's Torn Quad

ECW/Smackdown spoilers

Wow, Cole and JBL are selling Palumbo's gimmick full tilt. I've haven't heard that much backstory during a match in a long time. They even called his finisher (by it's gimmicked name) before he hit it. I don't think I've ever heard that post '97.

Guest Toddiwod

I think its great that a guy like Kane who's described as "evil and demented" is the face.

Guest Toddiwod
I didn't get home in time to see smackdown, how was the Flair/Finley match?

pretty good "scientific" match, I suppose. they were both working over each other's legs, setting up for submissions and all that. Finlay won with the Indian Deathlock, or whatever he calls it.

overall, the highlight of the show.

I didn't get home in time to see smackdown, how was the Flair/Finley match?

pretty good "scientific" match, I suppose. they were both working over each other's legs, setting up for submissions and all that. Finlay won with the Indian Deathlock, or whatever he calls it.

overall, the highlight of the show.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I figured it would be. I hope someone uploads it to youtube.

Watching SD tonight is it just me or have they completely played out the non title heel loss? It seems like every week on SD there is some heel doing a non title job. Chavo jobs constantly to Jimmy Yang, but then beats him in the title match. London/Kendrick beat D & D, then job in a title match. Batista finally beats Edge, but non title. Tonight Matt Hardy beat MVP in a non title (Kane beat MVP non title as well). It's like watching an entire roster of heels that are like Ric Flair being booked by Dusty Rhodes circa 1988.

What was the deal with the "edge sucks" sign that the fans around the front row had. did the WWE hand the signs to them or something. I thought that was pretty werid.

What was the deal with the "edge sucks" sign that the fans around the front row had. did the WWE hand the signs to them or something. I thought that was pretty werid.

I think that was the "sign guy" giving out all of the "edge sucks" signs. if you have it recorded, you can see that he has a sign that says "its unanimous...edge sucks!" or something along those lines.

I think its great that a guy like Kane who's described as "evil and demented" is the face.

Well, we live in an evil and demented society...

I think that was the "sign guy" giving out all of the "edge sucks" signs. if you have it recorded, you can see that he has a sign that says "its unanimous...edge sucks!" or something along those lines.

He must be on the payroll at this point.

Wow, Cole and JBL are selling Palumbo's gimmick full tilt. I've haven't heard that much backstory during a match in a long time. They even called his finisher (by it's gimmicked name) before he hit it. I don't think I've ever heard that post '97.

As Chuck Palumbo always says, he is as real as it gets.