TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TNABaddboi

OAO 7/12 Impact Thread

I figured I'd get this started before the show this week...

PREVIEW:

8manspike.jpg

This Thursday night, “iMPACT!” returns to SpikeTV with another huge broadcast just days before the July 15 “Victory Road” Pay-Per-View event! The below is a preview of what you’ll see on the broadcast:

STING PROMISES THAT ABYSS WILL SPEAK FOR THE FIRST TIME

According to Sting, Abyss will speak for the first time this Thursday night on “iMPACT!” on SpikeTV. In the five years that Abyss has been a part of TNA, he has never communicated with anyone except former manager James Mitchell. However, Sting’s mission to reform Abyss continues this Thursday in a big way. What will Abyss say with his first words to the wrestling world? Tune in and find out!

8 MAN WAR BEFORE VICTORY ROAD – ANGLE, JOE AND 3D MUST UNITE

Also on Thursday’s “iMPACT!”, the opponents in the “Match Of Champions” at “Victory Road” must unite as it will be Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe and Team 3D joining forces for an eight man war! Will all hell break loose between the four TNA champions before the Pay-Per-View, or will the bitter enemies find a way to co-exist? Who will their opponents be? Tune in and find out!

THE MEMBERS OF SEROTONIN COLLIDE IN A THREE-WAY MATCH

In addition, TNAwrestling.com has learned that the members of Raven’s Serotonin will collide in a three-way bout as it will be Martyr vs. Havok vs. Kaz! In recent weeks, Kaz has been lashing out against his fellow Serotonin members, resulting in some friction in the group. Will this bout finally end the problems in the alliance, or will it shatter Serotonin further?

All this and much more this Thursday night on “iMPACT!” on SpikeTV!

Plus, more matches for the July 15 “Victory Road” event will be announced on the broadcast including details of the return of the daredevil Ultimate X Match at the Pay-Per-View!

Discuss...

No! Abyss needs to stay the hell away from the microphone! He needs to growl and look menacing, dammit. The only difference between Abyss now and before is who he destroys in the ring. Of course, TNA will flub this as well.

And finally we'll actually see a match with all three of Seratonin! This should be good. Of course, Raven will be involved in a run-in/beatdown of some sort.

I've been waiting for ages for something to bare fruit from this Seratonin thing, there's 4, well 3, good members of the roster tied up on it, sitting on their thumbs waiting for the green light.

I think the best thing for Havoc and Martyr would be to work as a tag team in a sweet feud with Shelley & Sabin and Kazarien can move on to work as a singles wrestler in the X Division cause the main event is too damn crowded as it is.

Overall good Impact:

Positives

Abyss voice wasn't as bad as expected

Alot of video packages

Seretonin match was decent + Kaz won

Long main event with as clean of finish as possible

Negative

Bob Backland.

Yeah while I enjoyed the Papparazzi segment as usual I have to mention how unsettling it is for young guys like Sabin and Shelley to constantly sell for an old washed up Backlund.

The show tonight was mostly just there. This Abyss face turn is truly bizarre....what kind of face, even a harder edged face, would threaten to slam a smoking hot woman into a pile of broken glass? There's a difference in being edgy and being a raving psycho.

Judas Mecias = Ricky Banderas?

yes it is Ricky Banderas from WSX fame and got them pulled from MTV, i wonder if TNA will acknowledge that, or start doing cheesy fireballs

If I recalled Ricky Banderas has been thrown into a volcano and had fireballs thrown at his face yet he has no scars, the man is a monster! I still want to see AAA Chessman and Charly Manson on Impact!

HB > LAX