TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hank Kingsley

The Primetime Emmy Awards

I have a bit of a problem with giving that award to a show that is maybe the 3rd or 4th best comedy on that network that night, but whatever, I don't hate it.

it was a gimmie for the Sopranos. Heroes owned this season

Heroes has all the time to win the award. This is basically a lifetime achievement award for Sopranos.

30 Rock winning is total bullshit. It's really not that good, and Tina's just become annoying. She doesn't deserve this.

And lay off the spray on tan Marci

Hugh Laurie getting hosed again kinda sucks. I wonder if he gets overlooked somewhat, since he's in the dramatic category, while a lot of his better moments are comedic.

I noticed three cut-aways during the west coast feed. Ray Romano, Sally Field, and another one in between. Reminded me of TSN's crowd shots during Raw.

So wait? Did Steve Carrell actually win best actor in a Comedy series or did Gervais win?

Because I'm looking through the list of winners and Steve Carrell is listed as the winner. I thought that was just a joke?

So wait? Did Steve Carrell actually win best actor in a Comedy series or did Gervais win?

Because I'm looking through the list of winners and Steve Carrell is listed as the winner. I thought that was just a joke?

It was a joke, Gervais won. Official list (pdf format) here.