Sign in to follow this  
TNABaddboi

OAO 7/19 Impact Thread

PREVIEW:

vr07fallout.gif

THE OFFICIAL PREVIEW FOR THURSDAY’S “iMPACT!” ON SPIKE TV

Witness the aftermath of the Victory Road Pay-Per-View event

By Bill Banks

This Thursday night on “iMPACT!” on SpikeTV at 9pm, the wrestling world will witness the aftermath of Victory Road. Here is a preview of what you will see on this huge broadcast:

SAMOA JOE PROMISES A SHOCKING CHALLENGE REGARDING HARD JUSTICE

TNAwrestling.com has learned that X Division Champion and new TNA World Tag Team Champion Samoa Joe has plans to make a shocking challenge this Thursday night regarding his participation at the Hard Justice Pay-Per-View event. Will Joe select his tag team championship partner, or does he have other plans in mind? How will TNA World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle react? Find out this Thursday night on “iMPACT!” on SpikeTV.

THE OFFICIAL REUNION OF TRIPLE X – THIS THURSDAY NIGHT

At Sunday’s epic event, the wrestling world witnessed the reunion of the alliance previously known as Triple X – “The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels, Senshi and “Primetime” Elix Skipper! TNAwrestling.com has learned that the team will compete in their first bout together in nearly three years this Thursday night as they face Raven, Havok and Martyr of Serotonin! With Daniels now the new number-one contender to the X Division Championship, is Triple X planning another hostile takeover of the high-flying division? Or, will Serotonin ruin Triple X’s reunion? Tune in and find out!

“THE WAR MACHINE” RHINO & “WILDCAT” CHRIS HARRIS vs. “THE INSTANT CLASSIC” CHRISTIAN CAGE & “COWBOY” JAMES STORM

Also this Thursday night, it will be four of TNA’s top stars colliding in tag team bout as Rhino and Chris Harris team to take on Christian Cage and James Storm! Will Rhino annihilate Storm after what he did to him on Sunday night? Can Chris Harris get revenge on Christian Cage after losing to “The Instant Classic” at Victory Road?

All this much more this Thursday night on the huge “iMPACT!” broadcast – including an update on the Voodoo Kin Mafia and their newest member Roxxi Laveaux, the war between Team 3D and The Steiner Brothers, an update on the appearance by Dustin Rhodes, plus news on the August 12 “Hard Justice” event!

Discuss...

76000000000 don't care when Jeff Jarrett returns. Finally a good reason why they use the 6 sided ring, XXX rules! On a side note I think Elix Skipper needs a gimmick overall maybe use the Shonie Carter "Mr International" persona! Too much of this gay jokes who is behind this crap is it Kevin Nash?

What belt did Tomko have? Oh no Buh Buh Ray is mad! Why couldn't they beatup Borash? Poor Sharkboy! Oh and whats the dealy with this Roxi Labitch.....I thought voodoo priestess were black this chick looks like a goth gypsy xena mark to me.

The first match was really good. Nice to see Triple X back together. They always rocked! I'm really interested now to see where this whole Kaz vs. Seratonin angle is going.

I like when Kurt is the cocky heel. It really works and makes me more interested in his character.

Not a bad show so far halfway through.

I wonder who the "former world champion" that is in talks to come to TNA is, Brock?

Oh and whats the dealy with this Roxi Labitch.....I thought voodoo priestess were black this chick looks like a goth gypsy xena mark to me.

That's extremely white indy worker Nikki Roxx, who basically got handed a gimmick and told to "go be weird".

Yeah the former champion part interested me. Brock? RVD?

This was a pretty funny show tonight with the goofy Angle tanning angle as well as Abyss hiding in the trunk for Christian and AJ.

Pretty sure the former world champion is Kohei Suwama from All Japan but I'm not 100% sure.

I was actually surprised how well the Angle skits came off, I thought they would be much worse. The Styles truck scene with Abyss was great though.

The voodoo girl would be fine if she stopped that dancing. White women should never attempt to dance like that.

Roxi looks like Xena from season 4 in episode "Adventures of the Sin Trade" where she used tribal magic to bring back Gabriel from the dead.....maybe Roxi can bring Goldy back from the dead! Hell maybe Sonjay can paint himself all blue and try to be a god too!

But honestly Impact was watchable outside of the insane stupid goofy Kurt "Don't Look at my Cock" Angle and Roxi "I do silly dances" LaBouix. As for the mystery champion wanting to return who are they kidding we all know its Jeff Jarrett and nobody else really and if he isn't ready yet it would be someone at his level or lower like Ken Shamrock or Monty Brown. Its not like its going to be someone who is going to set the world on fire for 2 months and disappear forever like say Hulk Hogan or whoever is hot in Japan.

Does Jarrett even count as a guy making his return to TNA? He hasn't ever left per se. The way they put it made it sound like someone new was signing.

You are forgetting about the booking committee and in this case just like every other one its going to be a SWERVE~ Unless it is Jushin Lyger coming back to take the IWGP belt back to Japan I don't think it will be anybody else other than Col. Parker with Jeff Jarrett. Odds are that the mystery wrestler has a "J" in his name. Anybody who hasn't been on tv for a long period of time can use the phrase "Making His Return to ______"

Don't forget just how damned many world champions there have been, if you use TNA's liberal definition of "world champion". Technically everyone from Justin Credible to Dan Severn has been a professional wrestling world champ.

Guest MadManOnTheWater

My recollection is that they said that there were talks with a former world champion to not just come to TNA but to return to TNA. So that should narrow the pool of possible answers. Am I wrong there?

Sabu sounds like a credible possibility. What is his status?

I believe he's still got three or four weeks left on his no-compete contract clause.

A former world champion returning to TNA? Once again, not really narrowing things down. Ron Killings, Vader, Sabu, Justin Credible, Larry Zybysco, DDP, could be any of a hundred guys.

I believe he's still got three or four weeks left on his no-compete contract clause.

A former world champion returning to TNA? Once again, not really narrowing things down. Ron Killings, Vader, Sabu, Justin Credible, Larry Zybysco, DDP, could be any of a hundred guys.

I hope it's Zbysko so he can make more chess analogies.

How about Jericho as one of those names possible? It seems apparent he's gotta be back in the ring soon judging by his interviews, and hasn't even said where, just that when he comes back he wants to be a main guy, and TNA would be the place to be given that push. But since he was being very pro-WWE during his interviews, its hard to say. He probably doesnt even know himself, and is just playing both sides for the best deal.

Also, apparently TNA has been courting Killings to come back, and almost is treating it as if he never left, even though he certainly did. Maybe a deal to get him back is a push as a main eventer again and/or a title run? Doubt TNA would agree to it anyway.

For what it's worth, I would love Jericho, Lesnar, or even Ken Shamrock as whoever they were hinting at coming in. It seems interesting to me that they are going with what sounds a bit like a blowoff of Joe/Angle at the next ppv, meaning they might have something big for the main event at BFG, with one of those guys and whoever is this hint at a previous world champion coming in. Lesnar/Joe, for example, at BFG would be great, led from Angle/Lesnar at the Sept ppv (and seperately, Joe/Sting at the Sept ppv.)

Missed the show but sounded like a weird one, a bit. I like the idea of the Duds turning heel, maybe they wont be the Duds so much anymore.

Missed the show but sounded like a weird one, a bit. I like the idea of the Duds turning heel, maybe they wont be the Duds so much anymore.

Bring back Reverend D'Von!

So.. after watching the YouTube clips... The Dudleys & VKM are turning heel and the Stieners and LAX are turning face? That's the way it seemed at least...