TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
At Home

I settled on a name for my band today

I support the HermaphroChrists.

When they get on YouTube, I'll be like "I saw that coming".

Won't really benefit me. Second thought, do whatever you want.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I still have Oedipus and The Motherfuckers on the back burner.

That, yes, is an awesome name, and it's been around so long I don't remember where it came from. It is sort of a once removed PCU reference, though.

The origin of SBBATGF, for the record:

"The Gay Faggots" was taken from some throwaway banter at a Mindless Self Indulgence performance, where Jimmy Urine is rambling and he says "(something something) and the Gay Faggots!" I couldn't really understand him. Sweet Baby Bitch was from Stanglemania 2, where ICP were promoting a women's electrified barbed wire match, and Violent J keeps forgetting what name they made up for one of the chicks, so he keeps calling her something different every time, like "Sweet Bitch Ass" or "Sugar Tits" or something. Sugar Tits and the Gay Faggots isn't bad either, but this one just rolls off the tongue.

Really, a lot of the problem with my bands is that I'm very much a control freak, and it should really just be a solo project, but you need clout to just have a band back you while you do whatever you want. I don't have that. My longest lasting band, Skullfuck, was sort of like that, mostly because I was dating the guitarist and she was basically worshiping me, and we had a lot of different bass players, and the drummer was just a very meek guy who let you push him around.

If we ever get an album cut, I'll let you guys know and we'll make the cover a collage of pictures of people holding up signs which call me a cunt/say I have a cunt.