TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
At Home

Hey, you know what sounds good right now?

While I eat those regularly, I have no idea what kind of meat is in them. Lamb? If so, good. Any time small animals are tortured to feed my bloodthirst, I'm happy.

The local neighborhood convenience store's gyros use leftover hamburger meat for their gyros. I nearly threw up after I took the first bite. Worst $6.50 I've ever spent!

Guest Tzar Lysergic

There's a kickass gyros place right down the street from my apartment. It's one of the things I'll miss most when I move.

Guest Vitamin X

Gyros are amazing. Since I'm not eating lamb/beef anymore (although I'm sure one of these days, a special occasion, I'll have one again), I've taken quite a liking to falafel with hummus pitas. That shit's amazing. I'm kind of craving one right now actually.

Guest Tzar Lysergic

I just finished one with badass carnival-type frenchfries and their baklava, which was fuckin' delightful.

Gyros are amazing. Since I'm not eating lamb/beef anymore (although I'm sure one of these days, a special occasion, I'll have one again), I've taken quite a liking to falafel with hummus pitas. That shit's amazing. I'm kind of craving one right now actually.

That sounds fucking awesome