TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Oldschool

TNA in talks with Lita

1wrestling.com-

TNA officials are in talks and negotiations with Amy Dumas, better known as Lita, to appear on Spike TV in the fall. Officials within the company would also love to sign Trish Stratus although they believe internally that they have a better chance fulfilling a deal with Dumas.

Most likely at the very least, TNA is aiming for a short term deal with her. Although Lita has not really expressed interest in returning to the ring, she recently said on a radio show that she could see herself doing it for a "brief stint".

I would rather see her come back to the WWE to retire in style...

I would rather see her come back to the WWE to retire in style...

Because they gave her such a classy send off last year didn't they?

ok, so what ended her run in WWE? To be honest I thought she was still there because as far as I knew she was Edge's semen depository. Did that change?

I think she and Edge had actually stopped being fuck buddies by the time the story broke. According to Lita, she made the decision to leave at the end of her contract because she was sick of the hassle she got after it came out she had cheated on Matt.

They do want to have an actual Women's division. I'd support that more than a secondary title being added.

LMAO - you're expecting a credible women's division? In TNA? Are we watching the same show?

Yea by the end Edge was back with his wife, from what I understand Edge and Lita are still pretty good friends though.

They do want to have an actual Women's division. I'd support that more than a secondary title being added.

LMAO - you're expecting a credible women's division? In TNA? Are we watching the same show?

Well, from what we've seen so far, its been pretty decent. Miss Jackie, Gail Kim and Ms. Brooks have all had pretty good matches between them, certinaly more credible then some of WWE's efforts.

I'm still trying to figure out who the World Champion is that came in on the spoilers. Did I miss who it was?

I'm still trying to figure out who the World Champion is that came in on the spoilers. Did I miss who it was?

I think it was Test. He was a former world tag champion, which I guess makes him a former world champion of sorts.

yeah omg what was i thinking lol!!!

yeah omg what was i thinking lol!!!

Well considering who you've got booking.. and how TNA's been WWE Junior lately... I'd say you're nuts for thinking that TNA will ever have a women's division that's nothing more than pointless T'n'A (no pun intended) and a waste of airtime.

Anyone ever heard Lita's band, the Luchagors, perform? Look them up on youtube sometime if you want a good laugh and a bad earache. Lita's singing makes one wish she hadn't quit her day job.

Lita would be great for TNA. Gail Kim, Miss Jackie and Ms. Brooks are ok womens wrestlers, not great but there better than most and I think Lita would be a great assett to the division. Now that Trinity's gone from the E theres an oppertunity to bring her back.

I thought Lita left because she thought she had a chance of being an actress?

She wanted a break from the schedule basically. I wouldn't be surprised if she ended up working TNA seeing as the schedule isn't a problem and isn't far from where she lives. She said she was gonna do some other stuff which included acting but she more or less just wanted a break from being on the road all the time.

By the way the odds of TNA getting Trish Stratus to sign with them is less than the odds of me banging her so that should tell you something.

Lita would be great for TNA. Gail Kim, Miss Jackie and Ms. Brooks are ok womens wrestlers, not great but there better than most and I think Lita would be a great assett to the division. Now that Trinity's gone from the E theres an oppertunity to bring her back.

i totally agree... if tna were to start up a women's division, just with what they have right now, it would still totally own wwe's division in the present