TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Smartly Pretty

For the love of god

Aren't you fed members supposed to be stoked for Genesis? Meanwhile an entire day after Ground Zero there isn't a comments thread?

Another Octopus and An Octopus should have a tag match against A Velociraptor and Stephen Hawking at Genesis, which I remind you should take place in new jersey.

The bottom line is I got too ahead of myself, flaked and didn't do anything for the next few days, basically doing anything but write during my spare time. Tried to make a run on Friday, didn't have it, and couldn't even muster up Mansonosity after that. I blew it and that's it, no excuses.

I'll try to sit down and give some sort of comments at another time, if I can be bothered... For now, though, I have a question and a comment:

Comment: Wildchild can't suplex two-forty.

Question: Why did you have Wild and Dangerous come out to "Party to Damascus," as opposed to our actual music?

I dunno. I think Ed Begley Jr. has to be involved in that somehow. There's obviously some history there we need to hear about.

Great matches all around, I thought.

Aren't you fed members supposed to be stoked for Genesis? Meanwhile an entire day after Ground Zero there isn't a comments thread?

Another Octopus and An Octopus should have a tag match against A Velociraptor and Stephen Hawking at Genesis, which I remind you should take place in new jersey.

I'll try to sit down and give some sort of comments at another time, if I can be bothered... For now, though, I have a question and a comment:

Comment: Wildchild can't suplex two-forty.

Question: Why did you have Wild and Dangerous come out to "Party to Damascus," as opposed to our actual music?

a) I can't see anything in your stats about Wildchild not being able to suplex 240lbs. It says he rarely does the Wild Ride against people over 230lbs, but can lift people of 250lbs for it as an absolute maximum - I couldn't see anything about how much he can suplex. I thought I remembered seeing something in your old stats about Wildchild not being able to lift over 240lbs - if that was inaccurate, I apologise.

b) Dunno. We got it right last time. I was working from the stats I have saved on my laptop which, now I look at it, are version 1 stats for 2007 and did not include the new tag entrance music. Sorry.

Sign in to follow this