TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
At Home

What do you see when you close your eyes

I see patterns of color that correspond to light. Red and yellow being intense light, blue/purple/green being low light.

Man, how quickly TSM can turn on someone, I thought he was all your fucking darlings last week?

Until such time when we stop caring about Milky again

Hey hey hey. Nobody's going to stop caring about me. I may shift from Milky to Dave again, but I'm still a human being god dammit.

I stopped already, the guy is oversaturating MCS with himself. Sometimes less is more.

Thanks a lot for pointing it out, you worthless piece of shit. "Milky is oversaturating himself", that's a fucking rebellious thing to say. I hope your mother gets raped by a black guy.

I stopped already, the guy is oversaturating MCS with himself. Sometimes less is more.

Thanks a lot for pointing it out, you worthless piece of shit. "Milky is oversaturating himself", that's a fucking rebellious thing to say. I hope your mother gets raped by a black guy.

It's only because I care Milky.

Rape is no laughing matter....

Until such time when we stop caring about Milky again

Hey hey hey. Nobody's going to stop caring about me. I may shift from Milky to Dave again, but I'm still a human being god dammit.

*rebels, ceases caring about Milky as a human being god dammit.*

Clearly, I can't be the only guy posting here who thinks Milky makes some of the shit he says up. For example, I highly doubt he actually had sex with a 13 year old.

Out of all the things to doubt, you pick that? It was in Kentucky. It's not that big a deal there. And nobody found out. And it was years ago. And if they did find out, they wouldn't care. You are very naive.

You are very naive.

True.

I'm not, though! Just yesterday I said the words "I desperately want to be in a relationship, and couldn't care less if I never had sex again."

That was in response to the part you edited out.

I'm not, though! Just yesterday I said the words "I desperately want to be in a relationship, and couldn't care less if I never had sex again."

That was in response to the part you edited out.

Yeah, I'm kinda a pussy. At least I admit it. To tell the truth, I'm pretty much 50/50 on ya, so don't be hatin'

I remember you said you wanted to go to Japan some day. I always wanted to do that too. For some reason, I always wanted to meet Masami "Merzbow" Akita. Too bad he's a Vegan.

That out of the way, I would rip on Vanhalen, but I'd say this describes him pretty well.

Meh, I was drunk then, you can at least understand that, if not forgive it :), and yes that thread was truly fucking terrible, probably one of the worst ever on TSM, still, too late to take it back now.

Jesus, floyd, you asked me how sex was in other countries. You beg for it, and then say you're sick of it? You are a pussy. If you don't like the in-your-face Milky, you can just stay out of the folder. I am just Dave everywhere else.