TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrainYou42

I'm broke

Numerous car problems, and other factors, have left me with little to no money, and quite a few bills past due (rent, electric), I'm tryign to sell some stuf to make some wuick cash, but no luck so far.

Being broke sucks.

Become the manager on the side for the illegals sitting outside your store. Charge them 15% of the cash they get to allow them to sit out there.

Sell your various bodily fluids.

I was going to do this to pay off my student debts. (I do it so much I might as well get paid for it) and I was told you get 250 quid a squirt!

Upon further research, I found out that "because your providing a service you only get paid in travel expenses. And seen as though it's only a bus ride away, thats about £1.50.

Heres the kicker, your bastard child, once they're 18 can come looking for you and find you. So not only am I not getting any money, I'm also going to have illigitamte children knocking on my door in 18 years time. Where's the appeal?

How long have you been working there?

Just under 3 years

Ask for a raise. If you are supervisor they shouldn't have a problem giving you one. Especially since you have been working there 3 years. Also is the store short-staffed? If that isn't an option then I hear Mr. Christie's/Kraft cookie factories pay 21-24 an hour for baking cookies. The only downside is you need to work night shift. Still it might be an upgrade from your current job.