TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CBright7831

So who were your favorite character(s) to play in Mortal Kombat?

I played some of the Mortal Kombat games (1, 2, and UMK) for the first time in about 10 years, and it brought back a lot of funtimes I had a as youth maiming people and whatnot.

My favorite characters:

Sub-Zero -

Smoke -

Shang Tsung -

Scorpion -

Reptile -

Discuss.

I loved to play as Sub Zero in MK3. The Scar down his eye made him look mad hardcore and he ripped ass in that game. That fatality of his where he'd give his opponent a military press, freeze them and then just tear them in half was amazing.

Johnny Cage was also the man. The low blow is always crazy.

I'm also a Sub-Zero fan. I beat a lot of guys with him in MK 2.

Ah, the good old days...

They games start sliding downhill after MK2. In saying that, nothing makes me laugh harder than playing with the MK3 characters. For now i'll choose Striker. He has a gun!

I beat so many people with Liu Kang's kicks in MK2.

"Hyuah! Hyuah! Hyuah! Hyuah! Finish Him!"

I'd like to know what he's saying when he does the Bicycle Kick.

Rayden, because he was a god, so he had to be the best. And because as a kid I couldn't do Hadoken motions, but I could press back, back, forward, and that's all I needed with Rayden.

MK3 was the height of MK popularity, man.

My favorite was Striker. Whoever said he has a gun is incorrect. He had a fucking electric caddle prod.

Made the coolest noise too. And he had what looked to be a hockey jersey on.

My favorite was Striker. Whoever said he has a gun is incorrect. He had a fucking electric caddle prod.

Stryker did have a gun (see his victory pose). However, he didn't use it otherwise until UMK3, where he can actually use it to shoot you as a move. No, it didn't actually *sound* like a real gun, though.

You're thinking of his fatality where he shot a wire at you from his taser and lit you up.

See, totally a gun! : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htW-Sb-LBNY

I really liked using Reptile and Sub-Zero. I never really bought into the Scropion love, I mean he's good to use but I never caught on to why he was the favorite son of Mortal Kombat fans.

I actually liked using Reptile until the makers really changed Reptile's look. I mean him being a green ninja look like was ok, but when they really made him into a Reptile, I kinda gave up on him. Sub-zero on the other hand...always been awesome.

I actually liked using Reptile until the makers really changed Reptile's look. I mean him being a green ninja look like was ok, but when they really made him into a Reptile, I kinda gave up on him.

They couldn't afford to make him look like that then.

This pic was hilarious even back then:

http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/...eptile/end2.gif