TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RedJed

ECW/Smackdown Spoilers for this week

Not only is Balls on TV a lot, but he's also in a "romance" angle. I have to admit I never saw that shit coming.

And Balls is getting more over and over every week.

I've said it before, Balls would NOT be someone I would've predicted to be a charismatic breakout star in the WWE-run ECW. Hell, I would've picked Sandman before Balls. So good on him for getting over like this.

I've said it before, Balls would NOT be someone I would've predicted to be a charismatic breakout star in the WWE-run ECW. Hell, I would've picked Sandman before Balls. So good on him for getting over like this.

Let's be honest, if his name wasn't Balls, he would have been sent packing awhile back.

Kane/Finlay was good. I was surprised that Finlay dominated the match and was put over so strong, despite Kane's comebacks. I know the "Belfast Brawl" is named after Finlay's gimmick, but the balance was still surprising.

I like both Finlay and Kane, so I don''t mind either way.

Smackdown was really good, from th opener to the main event, my folks and I all sat down together and had a good time. It feels really good not having sports-entertainment crap all over at least one of the brands. The crowd was into the whole evening too! Jeering everyone from MVP to Jamie Noble.. it was great.