TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RonL21

Please Read...

n1101390051_30003094_2170.jpg

This is Shannon Martin...She went to my school but unfortunately she passed away after she caught a virus..

They don't know what it is but she went to the Hospital on the Friday the 7th, was in a coma by Sunday the 9th

and dead on Thursday the 13th..I didnt really know her but she was close with some of my friends and

they're taking it pretty hard so they weighs on me, ya Know..Click the link for more on her story..

http://www.valdostadailytimes.com/local/lo..._258235517.html

That is a kinda frightening thing that many people either don't know about or don't talk about: people still randomly drop dead of completely unknown mystery ailments that even the best medical treatment can't do anything about. Not enough to be statistically significant, but it happens. I've been laid up with an unknown disease that even the braintrusts at Vanderbilt Hospital (the best in the state, if not the entire southeastern region) had no idea what the fuck it was.

That is a kinda frightening thing that many people either don't know about or don't talk about: people still randomly drop dead of completely unknown mystery ailments that even the best medical treatment can't do anything about. Not enough to be statistically significant, but it happens. I've been laid up with an unknown disease that even the braintrusts at Vanderbilt Hospital (the best in the state, if not the entire southeastern region) had no idea what the fuck it was.

They thought it was possibly bacterial Meningitis or Some type like that..But they tested for it and it came back negative so we don't know

I mean A completely healthy human being went from a simple headache on Sept. 5th to Dead on the 13th with no explanation...Just fucking terrible man...

could it have been a brain tumour or something that went unnoticed? Was she drinking any energy drinks that she might have had an allergy too?

not that I know of

They say it's some unknown virus and they ruled out meningitis

When I read what you said about them thinking it was menengitis and then in the article about her having headaches, I thought that it might possibly have been some type of venal clotting in the brain. This past December, my sister, who has been completely healthy her entire life, just got the worst headache ever and was bascially imobolized from it. I brought her to the ER and they thought it might be menengitis but ruled it out after tests. They did an MRI and noticed clotting in the veins in her brain. However, my sister said she never felt any type of stomach pains and the article mentioned stomach pains, so I don't know. Sad story. My condolences.

Hey, Valdosta. There's the asshole of the earth.

Oh, and RIP. Carpe diem, kids.

we try and manage

im only here for school though