TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HollywoodSpikeJenkins

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

After watching some older episodes on Hulu, I think my favorite Charlie line is "Let's chop cats! Let's chop cats!" So much enthusiasm.

I don't see how anyone could argue against this being the best show on television.

"It looks like this person had been eating wolf hair...."

"Inconclusive!"

The first episode of Testees, was literally a half an hour long fart joke. I didn't watch the second. Any credibility FX has for broadcasting Sunny, it loses with every episode of Testees that airs.

Looking at the list of this seasons episodes, I realized that season 4 is almost over. Maybe this is why Testees is taking up the extra half an hour?

According to the list, the only episodes left are

# The Gang Gets Extreme: Home Makeover Edition

# The Nightman Cometh

# The Gang Cracks the Liberty Bell

# Sweet Dee Has a Heart Attack

I laughed hysterically throughout the whole "Something about the cat food, the glue, and the beer together combines to make you feel really tired and sick so you go right to sleep" sequence.

Frank rushing into the room and chowing down on cat food was awesome. D's Glue OD was also classic.

I've been waiting so long for them to introduce pot into the equation. I'm so glad it just turned out to be an immediate gateway drug for Frank. Mac's obsession with "The 80's Song" is something straight out of my life and probably yours too. And there was a great moment where I looked at my friends and asked "Did they just go out to the car to get that CD...?". I loved tonight's episode. Can't wait for the 1776 flashback. That's what I've been waiting for this year.

There were a couple of points in this episode that I liked, but felt it fell flat. I didn't really like the Charlie plot, but Mac trying to use the plot from The Secret of my Success and the Bow Bow 80's song was awesome.

Also, no matter what, Dennis is the funniest character on this show.

Good enough episode, but last week's was so good I didn't think it was getting topped.

Took me a minute to remember that Danny Devito was in One Flew Over the Coo-Coo's Nest in the first place