TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheech Tremendous

WWE Folder sucks dick

5. Al Keiper knows a lot about sports and makes a good moderator. HTQ knows a lot about wrestling, but he's also a pretentious dick.

6. HHH is considered the worst person in the history of the world. Maybe second behind Hitler.

17. a. People start complaining that the only topic anyone posts in is the CWDWAT mega-thread.

b. Thread is subsequently removed and replaced by General Discussion.

c. People post everything in General Discussion.

18. 2007 was a pretty bad year due to one of the top stars murdering his family and subsequent steroid investigations outing a quarter of the roster. But it wasn't as bad as 2003. Nash and Steiner were in main events for crying out loud!

10. That stupid Televised Win-Loss Standings thread. The markiest of mark crap on the board.

Ding!

I just recently got cable and tuned into RAW last night for the first time in more than a year. Why doesn't John Cena's dad have a first name? Mr. Cena just smacks of laziness.

51. Crush's passing doesn't receive nearly the attention that Chris Benoit's did. Doesn't anyone remember his feud with "Macho Man" Randy Savage? That's what got me into this business in the first place.

27. People bitching about anything involving John Cena. And I mean anything. Get over it you fuckers.

I just recently got cable and tuned into RAW last night for the first time in more than a year. Why doesn't John Cena's dad have a first name? Mr. Cena just smacks of laziness.

Because his dad's name is John too, and the WWE truly thinks their fans are mongoloid idiots who would be confused by that.

Crush's passing doesn't receive nearly the attention that Chris Benoit's did. Doesn't anyone remember his feud with "Macho Man" Randy Savage? That's what got me into this business in the first place.

Someone noticed. Specifically, whoever told Khali to do Crush's old head-vice finish immediately after Adams died.

28. "Close the Benoit thread!"

29. We hate short title reigns. No wait, we hate long title reigns.

30. It's the fucking WWE. It's not like it will magically improve overnight.