TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyBlaze

Nip/Tuck

Starts up on October 30th...I've already seen some of the ads! And the hollywood move is gonna be great.

what really killed Nip/Tuck for me was how long and drawn out Season 3 was stalling until the last episode for the Carver reveal...and then it turned out to be Costa. I'm not sure who I wanted in that role, but Costa sure was a letdown. Season 4, my god the shit with the dwarf was total shark jumping material. The thing with Christian/black ex-hooker/James the female pimp was aggrevating to endure. Oh and then there's Matt who gets worse and worse every season.

I care about Matt less than any other character on any tv show. The Christian and whats her face stuff last year was bad...the midget...ugh, nothing worked for me.

And don't get me started on the Carver, in all likelyhood it should have been someone they either have never met or someone who did such a small part, it was lame making it a major character

gotta agree with what's already been said - Season 4 was just.... awkward, and didn't quite work. This reset of location HAS to bring better things than midget sex and scary she-pimps will.

And yeah. Fuck Matt.

There are people out there that could stand Rosie for a full hour trying to be sexy? Man, I couldn't stand her for the episode she was on.

I ended up skipping all of last season. I missed the first few episodes then wound up saying "Fuck it" and not catching up.

Can someone give me a summary of everything that happened last season?

I'll try, but I didn't pay much attention to the season due to it's stupidity, so others may have to correct me here:

-Julia bonded with a midget because of her baby having the messed up hands (see the midgt understands what the baby will go through in life, being deformed). It ended up splitting her and Sean apart. I think she actually sleeps with this midget too, can't remember. That whole story was very very stupid.

-Matt hooks up with Kimber and they become Scientologists, much to Sean and Christian's chigrin. In fact, at one point they arrange for a group of thugs to beat some sense back in to Matt, only that plan fails. Eventually Matt and Kimber part ways and Matt somewhat comes back to his senses. He's still a whiney emo douche, though.

-JR Ewing and Sanaa Lathan bought a majority share of Troy/McNamara. Christian and Sanaa hooked up, JR watched them fuck a few times, dies later on.

-Turns out Sanaa was once a kidney thieving prostitute working for an english woman named James. James owed money to, I'm assuming, the Yakuza or the Tri-Ads (some asian gang) so she's having her hookers steal kidneys all season long (Christian almost got his stolen. She blackmails Sanaa and Christian all season long for money until Sanaa has enough leading to James killing herself.

-Escobar Gallardo returns with his original face, though it's heavily scarred due to the restoration process. Merrill Bobblit became his bitch in prison and tried to kill him while Sean and Christian were working on him but it backfired and he went back to prison, presumably becomming someone's bitch again. In the season finale, Escobar's wife kills him.

-Rosie O'Donnell makes a few appearances as Rose Budge (not BUNCH like I said earlier), a fat white trash chick that wins the lottery. She makes herself, ahem, pretty and gets new tits for her daughter, only she catches the daughter fucking her stepfather and leaves them both. She comes back later and Christian fucks her, can't remember exactly why, blackmail again maybe? She also ends up getting her ear sliced off while on vacation and comes in to get that fixed.

-By season's end, Julia has left Sean. Sanaa buys out the practice and the boys relocate to Hollywood to start a new practice, leading in to the new season.

-Rosie O'Donnell makes a few appearances as Rose Budge (not BUNCH like I said earlier), a fat white trash chick that wins the lottery. She makes herself, ahem, pretty and gets new tits for her daughter, only she catches the daughter fucking her stepfather and leaves them both. She comes back later and Christian fucks her, can't remember exactly why, blackmail again maybe? She also ends up getting her ear sliced off while on vacation and comes in to get that fixed.

Christian fucks her because he was trying to pay off James for Michelle. He finds out Michelle's secret and wants her out of James's debt once and for all. They were struggling for money and James gave him a deadline (I think) so he has to get it by any means.

My boyfriend hadn't seen Nip/Tuck before so when he moved in he decided to give it a try. We end up watching Nip/Tuck at least 3 hours before bed. We just started the 4th season so I'm reseeing all t his since I kinda forgot. Although watching them all again, you can see how in a small way they are all connected.

I am interested to see how they integrate all the hollywood switching into whats been going on in the show for the past 4 seasons. I'm also trying to get my girlfriend into the show, so i still have sometime before the late premiere...