Favorite Writer(s)?

Favorite Match(es)?

Favorite Promo(s)?

Favorite Character(s)?

Favorite Spot(s)?

Favorite Move Names?

Favorite Stipulation(s)?

Least Favorite Stipulation(s)?

Favorite Match(es) and Promo(s) (Written by you)?

Dream Matches?

Dream Angles?

Funny Moment(s)?

Fondest Memories?

Any Regrets?

I've became most friendly with...?

Wrestling

Favorite Federation?

Favorite Worker?

Least Favorite Worker?

Favorite Match(es)?

Favorite Stipulation?

Dream Matches?

If I worked for a company it'd be...

My style of wrestling would be...

Face or heel?

Dream Matches (that includes you)?

Personal

Name?

Age?

Single?

Biggest Turn On?

Biggest Turn Off?

Religious?

Favorite book(s)?

Favorite movie(s)?

Favorite actor/actress?

Favorite bands?

Favorite song(s)?

Most Recent Accomplishment?

Most Recent Failure?

My biggest flaw...

I like my...

Future Goal(s)?

Do you write outside the SWF (if so, what do you write)?

Heroes?

I would love to meet...

Hardest moment of my life...

Greatest moment of my life...

Would you want to be famous?

Favorite swear word?

Favorite food?

What would you want God to say if you want to Heaven?

What would you want the Devil to say if you were in Hell?

SWF

Favorite Writer(s)? Tom. Silent, when he bothered. Janus. Sacred.

Favorite Match(es)? Silent beating Danny. Janus's Mall Brawl.

Favorite Promo(s)? The Uncle Filthy Show!

Favorite Character(s)? Janus. Uncle Filthy.

Favorite Spot(s)? The culmination of Landon's Mousetrap match.

Favorite Move Names? Rage Unleashed. Demonstar Driver. The Oh God Oh Jesus Jack's Not Breathing I Think Your Boy Tommy Sold Us Some Bad Shit Legdrop (changed to It Won't Play In Peoria). Sacred's Spanish Inquisition (no-one expects the Spanish Inquisition!)

Favorite Stipulation(s)? The Crimson Tide Match

Least Favorite Stipulation(s)? Strap. Match. *shakes fist at Janus*

Favorite Match(es) and Promo(s) (Written by you)? (forgot to add this one) Uh... in terms of enjoyment, Calvinball II was amazingly fun to write. In terms of what I feel were really good matches, beating Tom at Genesis last year and beating Danny at From The Fire, I think they were good.

As for promos, I liked my 'Ancient History' series. And the in-ring promo where I turned back to heel early this year. Hell, I've done a load of in-ring promos that I like, mainly because I enjoy taking the 'Toxxic take' on things and seeing how far I can twist reality while still keeping it a vaguely feasible viewpoint.

Dream Matches? Revolution Zero (Toxxic, JJ Johnson, Scott Pretzler, Austin Sly and The Fabulous Jakey) vs Wild & Dangerous, Spike Jenkins, Dace Night and Janus. WARGAMES.

Dream Angles? I really liked the idea of the Clangle, but that was not to be because it would have involved too many people.

Funny Moment(s)? Being linked to the 'Mike Van Siclen Goes To School' chat thread.

Fondest Memories? Couldn't say.

Any Regrets? That Card never stuck around for us to really do TKO like we wanted.

I've became most friendly with...? Tom, Dace, Card. I go to watch wrestling at Card's, anyhow.

Wrestling

Favorite Federation? God. Uh... Shimmer? Seriously, WWE's crap, TNA's getting worse and I'm not keeping up with ROH. So maybe NOAH.

Favorite Worker? Alex Shelley. Or KENTA.

Least Favorite Worker? Someone like Hogan is the easy choice. But in terms of people who are actually meant to be able to work, Angle. Boring as hell, and an egomaniac to boot.

Favorite Match(es)? KENTAfuji vs Kanemaru & Ricky Martin. Tag team wrestling at its finest.

Favorite Stipulation? Couldn't say, you can normally find some way to fuck it up.

Dream Matches? KENTA vs Shelley

If I worked for a company it'd be... no idea.

My style of wrestling would be... managing. I'm a talker, not a fighter.

Face or heel? I make a much better heel.

Dream Matches (that includes you)? Pass

Personal

Name? Mike

Age? 25

Single? Married

Biggest Turn On? The on switch

Biggest Turn Off? The off switch

Religious? No

Favorite book(s)? Too many to choose. I'll settle for all of the Dresden Files by Jim Butcher

Favorite movie(s)? No idea.

Favorite actor/actress? Christopher Lee

Favorite bands? Rise Against, Bad Religion, The Wildhearts, Strung Out, Nine Inch Nails

Favorite song(s)? 'Survive' by Rise Against, which was my wedding song. you may know it from Smackdown vs Raw '07

Most Recent Accomplishment? Continuing to make a difference to the homeless.

Most Recent Failure? I was late to work this morning.

My biggest flaw... is failing to think up funny ways to end these things

I like my... women like I like my coffee: in a plastic cup.

Future Goal(s)? GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

Do you write outside the SWF (if so, what do you write)? Yes. Other stuff.

Heroes? Is a good TV show.

I would love to meet... Eddie Izzard

Hardest moment of my life... finishing this

Greatest moment of my life... Dunno. Doing something.

Would you want to be famous? If I had money as well.

Favorite swear word? What a stupid question. You childish prick.

Favorite food? My wife's chocolate orange cake.

What would you want God to say if you want to Heaven? THERE IS NO GOD

What would you want the Devil to say if you were in Hell? THERE IS NO DEVIL

Edited by MikeofEvil

SWF

Favorite Writer(s)?

El Luchador Magnifico, Tom Flesher, Ejiro Fasaki

Favorite Match(es)?

My five favorite matches that aren't mine (in chronological order):

Ground Zero '02 - Tom Flesher versus El Luchador Magnifico©, Ultimate Submissions for the World Light-Heavyweight Championship

From the Fire '03 - Mak Francis versus Danny Williams©, Iron Man Match for the United States Championship

Twas the Fight Before Christmas - Tom Flesher© versus Ejiro Fasaki, 2/3 Falls for the World Heavyweight Championship

Clusterfuck '04 - Danny Williams© versus Va'aiga, for the World Heavyweight Championship

Lockdown 19 May 2005 - Ejiro Fasaki versus Toxxic©, for the World Heavyweight Championship

And I would just like to add that Ground Zero '02 was the greatest show in the history of this fed. Everybody gushes over War Games, but there were at least three other matches on the undercard that were good enough to be the main event; a stacked show from start to finish.

Favorite Promo(s)?

Can't think of one; promos tend not to stand out to me.

Favorite Character(s)?

Frost, Scott Pretzler, TKO, Dace Night

Favorite Spot(s)?

I don't understand the question; do you mean spots, as in moves, or spots as in a sequence that occurred in a match?

Favorite Move Names?

Among moves that aren't WC's? Surprisingly enough (certainly surprising to anyone who knows me), the Toxxic Shock Syndrome.

Favorite Stipulation(s)?

No Gravity

Any kind of match that isn't straight x-on-x. I absolutely loathe Triple Threats, Fatal Fourways, and the like.

I still stand by the opinion that the very best match that I ever wrote was the one that lost to Mags at Ground Zero in '05. As far as my other stuff, my favorites would have to be (in order of preference):

Ground Zero '05 - Wildchild versus El Luchadore Magnifico (losing match, never posted)

Ashes 2 Ashes '03 - Tom Flesher, the Boston Strangler, Wild and Dangerous versus Michael Craven, Erek Taylor, Justice and Rule, 8-man elimination tag

Battleground '05 - Wildchild© versus Scott Pretzler, Ladder Match for the World Cruiserweight Championship

Clusterfuck '04 - Wildchild versus Tom Flesher, Ladder Match

From the Fire '06 - Wildchild versus Jay Hawke© - Cage Match for the International Championship

That's right, the match that I personally feel is the best match I ever wrote didn't even win, and the match that most other writers tend to to feel is the best match I ever wrote (13th Hour '05, Iron Man versus Pretzler) I don't even put in my top five. So, figure that out...

Dream Matches?

- Wildchild versus Divefire, No Gravity Match. Never realized because Divefire retired, like, a year before I even joined.

- Wild and Dangerous Nights versus the Magnificent Seven (Ejiro Fasaki, Judge Mental and Janus). Never realized because Dace decided to form the Unholy Trinity when he got bumped from the JL, rather than join back up with us.

Dream Angles?

I have three "dream angles" that were never realized:

1) Wildchild versus "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins - Before I learned that I was going to be bumped along with Johnny, Ejiro and Fugue, I had wanted to stay in the JL for another few months after winning the JL Title and work a program with Spike. The basic outline for the angle would have been based on the way that I beat Ejiro for the title, having to go outside of myself and use wrestling, as opposed to my trademark flip-floppery, and I would have been plagued with self-doubt as to whether or not I was good enough to win at the highest level doing things my way... Enter Spike, who would establish himself as the number-one contender, and basically say that I was an unworthy champion, and this and that. I wanted to have a series of matches against Spike and others where, basically, I would have tag matches and non-title matches against Spike where I would try to go high-risk and lose, and matches against others where I would be forced to wrestle and would win. I wanted to do some promo work (which likely would have sucked, since I'm so poor at it) that was meant to have WC question his own worthiness, and whether he even wanted to BE the Champion if he had to compromise who he was to do it. Eventually, Spike would get his title shot, and the big storyline going into the match would have been whether I had the ability to beat Spike with high-risk.

2) Wildchild versus Kevin Coyote - I don't know why this never happened except perhaps for, right around the time I'd wanted to do it, I made a bad joke about Pete's engagement which he took offense to, and I don't think that we were ever cool after that. Anyway, even before Wild and Dangerous got bumped, LDP was more or less portrayed as their mentor/sponsor in the WF, even participating with them in their first real match after getting bumped. I'd wanted to do a program with Coyote since he was Pete's illegitimate son, and would have been able to express resentment towards Wildchild, claiming that it was unfair that Pete mentored him and helped him get his start in the fed, when he didn't do anything for Coyote at all. This would have led to an International Title program between myself and Coyote (I THINK I was the IN champion at the time...).

3) Wild and Dangerous versus the Cadillac Boys - Johnny and I were in talks with Cortez and Van Siclen to do this cool cross-promotion angle between us and them, that would have had us as faces here, and heels over there. I was really charged about the angle, which would have given me the opportunity to actually try and write WC as a heel (something that I still have no plans to EVER do here). Unfortunately, due to what I can only describe as "creative differences" between us and them over certain finer points of the angle, the whole business was scrubbed after Clusterfuck.

Funny Moment(s)?

Can't think of any

Fondest Memories?

- Winning the Ladder Match against Flesher that would lead to the "reformation" of the Cruiserweight Division.

- Winning my third World Tag Team Championship with Johnny; the first one I always felt was tainted because J&R quit, forcing a fatal-fourway, and denying us our one-on-one blowoff with the Champions, and the second reign just felt like a placeholder, as we were essentially made to be transitional champions. The third title win, I felt that was like validation; it wasn't until then that I truly felt like we belonged in the conversation with the top teams in fed history.

Any Regrets?

I've got three of these, too:

1) Wildchild versus Pretzler - Okay, that actually happened, but it wasn't my intention for that feud to end at 13th Hour; I wanted the blowoff to happen at G6. Unfortunately, real life took Pretzler in a different direction, and our blowoff never happened at G6, or at any other time.

2) And, of course, there was the first aborted Birdman program with Van Siclen; my plans were to try and blow off that feud at Ashes 2 Ashes, and actually make a run at the WHC after that, when Van Siclen up and retired without notice. I was so pissed off over how he left me in the lurch that I actually considered quitting the fed over it, and had to be talked into coming back by Johnny. I decided to take WC into a different direction from that point, beginning with the whole "family died in a hurricane" thing, and it has continued to play into the characterization of WC, insomuch as, without his family around, he doesn't feel any motivation to "elevate" himself in the fed beyond where he already is.

3) The aforementioned Justice and Rule rivalry. That feud went for the better part of a year, and it really sticks in my craw that we never got a proper blowoff.

Eh, Johnny, I guess. I don't even interact with anyone else in the fed in any shape, form or fashion, other than Thugg, who's a staple of my basketball keeper league.

I decline to answer the rest of it.

Favorite Writer(s)? Flesher, MacPhisto, Mags, and I always was fond of Fallout's matches.

Favorite Match(es)? MacPhisto versus Raynor, Genesis III easily tops it for me, I'll still go back and periodically reread it (hype package and all). Flesher versus ELM, Ultimate Submission, Francis versus Williams, Ironman... I'm forgetting a lot.

Favorite Promo(s)? Not really sure, I'll stick with P.O.O.F.N.A.R., along with various other Carnies, and SilEd's interwined promos.

Favorite Character(s)? Flesher, NotJ, Nekura, Raynor's slip into heeldom, Jimmy the Doom, over-the-top Wilson, and MacPhisto.

Favorite Spot(s)? There are a couple if I gave myself more time (but, for whatever reason, I won't).

Favorite Move Names? Hmm, I'm blanking.

Favorite Stipulation(s)? Hardcore and the variations of it.

Least Favorite Stipulation(s)? I once was booked in a five way match, I kid you not. Oh yeah, Hell in an Igloo was a pain in the ass since I couldn't fathom writing a comedy match at the time.

Favorite Match(es) and Promo(s) (Written by you)? Don't know, I still haven't finished a match with confidence.

Dream Matches? IL vs Dace, IL vs Crowe (both have happened but at the same time, not really), IL vs Toxxic Full-Show Ironman Match II, IL vs Zyon II (an actual blow-off).

Dream Angles? IL vs Dace, IL vs Crowe.

Funny Moment(s)? "Wait, what?"

Fondest Memories? I'm not sure, when I finally won the SJL World Title seeing the reaction on the board was pretty cool.

Any Regrets? Well, the whole immaturity bit, including the pointless attempted flames, randomly leaving from the fed (in particular when I still held belts), and the "Dude, I'm so high." Not the actual consumption, various drugs are just fun and dandy, but how I behaved about it. Oh yeah, never being able to get IL vs Crowe off the ground, properly blow off IL vs Renegade, and no-showing my only World Title shot (although I had no chance) plus my blow-off with Blank. Also, just losing touch with the SWF's community in general.

I've became most friendly with...? Well, I used to talk to a lot more people in the federation but, having said that, Taamo and Renegade.

Wrestling

Favorite Federation? Hmm, I'm not really sure, CZW's a guilty pleasure, RoH and older AJPW is the smarky remark, and I started watching wrestling with WCW, so I'll throw that in there.

Favorite Worker? Samoa Joe, Liger, Jericho, and the Crippled, Benoit (what, too soon?)

Least Favorite Worker? Probably Undertaker.

Favorite Match(es)? Mysterio versus Eddie- Halloween Havoc, Briscoe versus Briscoe- Honor Invades Boston, Sasuke versus Ultimo Dragon, Liger versus Owen Hart.

Favorite Stipulation? Not sure, usually ladder matches or over-the-top but not quite too-over-the-top hardcore match.

Dream Matches? I'm not sure.

If I worked for a company it'd be... Christ, I have no clue.

My style of wrestling would be... Well, I like hardcore wrestling match but I can't assume I'd enjoy experiencing it.

Face or heel? Face, underdog face.

Dream Matches (that includes you)? Eh, I hate some of the questions I put on there (and Lipton).

Personal

Name? Andrew

Age? 18

Single? "I don't have a girlfriend, I just know a girl who would get really mad if she heard me say that."

Biggest Turn On? Man, this could turn dirty quick... so I'll just go with nice eyes. I'm a sucker for blue.

Biggest Turn Off? Chicks who get way, way too wasted and pretentious ones, too.

Religious? No.

Favorite book(s)? Eh, I've actually been trying to read more often (I'm currently reading Origins, which is mind-blowing but can be equally mind-blowing in the "ah, shit, I need advil" way).

Favorite movie(s)? Goodfellas, Pulp Fiction, The Departed, and a lot of others that escape me.

Favorite actor/actress? Not sure.

Favorite bands? Dylan, Doors, Led Zeppelin, Hendrix, Operation Ivy, and Dead Kennedys.

Favorite song(s)? "Tangled Up in Blue" by Dylan, "Sympathy for the Devil" by the Rolling Stones, "Break on Through," the Doors, "Babe I'm Gonna' Leave You" by Zeppelin and also Zeppelin's "When the Levy Breaks." Although, within the last few weeks, I've been listening to "Proud Mary" a lot... and I'm not sure why.

Most Recent Accomplishment? Eh.

Most Recent Failure? Failing to think of an accomplishment.

My biggest flaw... I don't know, others could probably answers that a lot, lot better.

I like my... Eyes.

Future Goal(s)? Finish up community college, transfer to an actual college, and see what happens from there.

Do you write outside the SWF (if so, what do you write)? Yeah, it's amazing at how much my SWF writing differs from my other writing (in other words, it doesn't suck as bad. At all.)

Heroes? I don't really have any.

I would love to meet... Honestly, I don't kow.

Hardest moment of my life... Unsure, my friend's suicide and Uncles' deaths blew... so, to sum it up, death sucks.

Greatest moment of my life... Well, graduating from high school early was nice because a) I was done with high school and b) I was originally planning to drop out. God bless lower standards at "alternative schools."

Would you want to be famous? Depends on what's it for.

Favorite swear word? Fuck, I'm undecided.

Favorite food? Unsure, Chicken Fried Rice is delicious.

What would you want God to say if you want to Heaven? "Yeah, I know, it's disappointing."

What would you want the Devil to say if you were in Hell? "Don't worry, you're not missing much."

SWF

Favorite Writer(s): From Ye Olden Tymes, Edwin and Comet are my favorites. More recently... Los Galacticos, Johnny, with an honourable mention to Bruce Blank.

Favorite Match(es): Oof. Comet vs. the Pepsi Max Machine, for obvious reasons... aside from that... TNT/Magnifico.

Favorite Promo(s)?: Far too many to name here. Anything that ever came from Edwin, Comet, King, Magnifico, Wilson, Sacred...

Favorite Character(s)?: For uber gimmicks, Comet. For not quite uber gimmicks, Toxxic/Michael Stephens.

Favorite Spot(s)?: To be edited in - it's 4:00 AM, I don't remember much offhand.

Favorite Move Names?: Also TBEI. I know there are some I love, but my brain am fried.

Favorite Stipulation(s)? Ladder, Last Man Standing, and any wacky House Rules. :P

Least Favorite Stipulation(s)? Odd-numbers of combatants with "everybody in the ring at once". They inevitably become "dump someone outside so the match is 1 on 1, then rotate, etc." It was always hard to try and give three guys something to do.

Favorite Match(es) and Promo(s) (Written by you)? Team Effort, of course, but Wargames is probably my favorite bit of Carny writing, despite the loss. As for promos... anything that ever made people laugh. :P

Dream Matches?: Me vs. Chris Storm, vs. Edwin MacPhisto, vs. Cyclone Comet for singles... For tag, me and someone vs. Every Awesome Tag Team We've Ever Had Ever. Too many to name, but must-haves would be Justice and Rule, Wild and Dangerous, Double Jeopardy, etc.

Dream Angles?: Nada.

Funny Moment(s)?: 4:00 AM. Check back.

Fondest Memories?: Any big AIM planning session with Der Karnivale`.

Any Regrets?: Not following up on some angles I could have - Fallout, Chris Storm, etc.

I've became most friendly with...?: Tom, Johnny, Akira, Clark.

Wrestling

Favorite Federation?: By default, WWF/E. They're all I ever watched.

avorite Worker?: Bret Hart.

Least Favorite Worker?: Hrm... Vince McMahon.

Favorite Match(es)?: Every Bret/Owen match ever... Jericho/Michaels at 'Mania XIX, minus the ending... every ladder match ever. :P

Favorite Stipulation?: Ladder.

Dream Matches?: Bret Hart vs. Kurt Angle.

If I worked for a company it'd be...: ... WWF/E, I guess,

My style of wrestling would be...: RUN AND HIDE. I'm a wuss in real life. :P

Face or heel?: Face. Cowardly, dorky face.

Dream Matches (that includes you)?: N/A

Personal

Name?: Christopher Becker

Age?: 22

Single?: Yessuh.

Biggest Turn On?: Red hair.

Biggest Turn Off?: No sense of humor.

Religious?: Practicing Pastafarian.

Favorite book(s)?: Catch-22, for real literature. The Halo novels for trash. :P

Favorite movie(s)?: Primer, Dark City, The Royal Tenenbaums.

Favorite actor/actress?: None, really.

Favorite bands?: Green Day. Considering my entire music library is undergoing a radical shift these days, I'll refrain from listing others, but I think The Arcade Fire and Pinback are safe bets.

Favorite song(s)?:

Green Day - Stuck With Me

Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah

Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms

And, of course, the Final Fantasy VI main theme.

Most Recent Accomplishment?: ... not much. I... uh... won a game of Halo 3?

Most Recent Failure?: Failed to raise the money I need to go back to college. Hooray for another year in the postal service!

My biggest flaw...: I fear change, in all its forms. I don't try new food, I don't visit new places - I am a creature of habit.

I like my...: Sense of humor.

Future Goal(s)?: Overcome my omniphobia.

Do you write outside the SWF (if so, what do you write)?: Nope.

Heroes?: None.

I would love to meet...: ... get back to me on this one.

Hardest moment of my life...: Nearly flunking out of highschool.

Greatest moment of my life...: ... nothing much comes to mind.

Would you want to be famous?: Sure.

Favorite swear word?: Fuck. It's all purpose.

Favorite food?: My Grandma's rizzoto.

What would you want God to say if you want to Heaven?: Welcome to Heaven, Franz. My name is God. I think you're going to like it here.

What would you want the Devil to say if you were in Hell?: You're not on my list. Take the escalator up.

Favorite Move Names?

Among moves that aren't WC's? Surprisingly enough (certainly surprising to anyone who knows me), the Toxxic Shock Syndrome.

See, it was never MEANT to be a nasty joke. I originally conceived it due to the fact that a heavy binge on alcohol can result in Toxic Shock Syndrome, and it fitted with Toxxic's straight-edge character and my tendency to name moves after him or the results of alcohol/drugs (Sobering Thought, Detoxx, Toxxic Shock Syndrome, Hangover etc). The whole tampon thing didn't really dawn on me until Tom (Tom? Or maybe Landon) started making the crowd hold signs with Toxxic's face on a tampon.

SWF

Favorite Stipulation(s)?

No Gravity

You're welcome!

One day I'll get motivated enough to write one of my own...

considering i've been in the fed for a whopping two matches, i am not qualified to fill out the SWF section.

Wrestling

Favorite Federation?: not WWE or TNA. indy geek in the house!

Favorite Worker?: Chris Hero, Jimmy Jacobs, Mike Quackenbush... i could go on but i'll be sitting here all day.

Least Favorite Worker?: 90% of the bodybuilders passed off as wrestlers in that one big fed.

Favorite Match(es)?: most involved Chris Hero and Eddie Kingston beating the shit out of each other.

Favorite Stipulation?: it's not a stip, but i love three way matches. just having that one extra person changes the makeup of a match so much. i think they are underused.

Dream Matches?: i'm not sure.

If I worked for a company it'd be...: some indy no one's heard of.

My style of wrestling would be...: hardcore power brawler

Face or heel?: straightforward face, even though i'd use heelish tendancies.

Dream Matches (that includes you)?: i'd love to beat up one of them models with fake tits.

Personal

Name?: Taiga Star

Age?: 28

Single?: and loving it

Biggest Turn On?: big brown eyes

Biggest Turn Off?: body hair.

Religious?: not really

Favorite book(s)?: dunno. i read a lot of non-fiction.

Favorite movie(s)?: Mel Brooks' movies, the original Shining, Seven, Natural Born Killers, Rocky Horror Picture Show

Favorite actor/actress?: meh, don't care. Juliette Lewis?

Favorite bands?: tool, Marilyn Manson, Sonic Youth, Metallica....

Favorite song(s)?: One by Metallica is my standby "favourite song", but it seems weekly my fave is changing. last week it was Metallica's Ride the Lightning. this week it's Misfits' Helena.

Most Recent Accomplishment?: not having a psychotic episode at court whilst trying to get my kids back. oops, too personal for this board. my bad!

Most Recent Failure?: life. CAN WE MOVE ON PLZ?

My biggest flaw...: i'm laaazy and i procrastinate way too much.

I like my...: gigantic tits and biting sarcasm.

Future Goal(s)?: getting my family back together.

Do you write outside the SWF (if so, what do you write)?: yes, i write;and no, you can't read it XD

Heroes?: i don't need any heros. i choose to not model my life after anyone else's. i insist on doing my own thing and going my own way.

I would love to meet...: referee Bryce Remsburg, because he's awesome.

Hardest moment of my life...: having the state rip my life apart was/is pretty bad.

Greatest moment of my life...: hasn't happened yet.

Would you want to be famous?: maybe

Favorite swear word?: dammit

Favorite food?: cheese

What would you want God to say if you want to Heaven?: i do not believe in heaven.

What would you want the Devil to say if you were in Hell?: i do not believe in hell.

SWF

Favorite Writer(s)?

Toxxic, Tom Flesher, Wildchild

Favorite Match(es)?

the match where Alan Clark won the SWF world heavyweight title in a triple threat

Favorite Promo(s)?

The series of prank promos by Rev-0 on Alan Clark

Favorite Character(s)?

Toxxic, Johnny Dangerous, Landon Maddix

Favorite Spot(s)?

FULMINATUS' stairwell senton

Favorite Move Names?

FLIEGENDE KINDERSCHEISSE! by FULMINATUS

Favorite Stipulation(s)?

Iron Man Tables match

LADDERS. Gah.

Right now, I really like the match I wrote (the losing one) against FULMINATUS for the New Blood Title Tournament and the losing match I wrote for the #1 contender match with Johnny Dangerous.

The first House of Marvelous and my "TOXXIC, This Is Your Life" promo

Dream Matches?

Michael Alexander vs. Tom Flesher in an Ultimate Submission match

Dream Angles?

I keep having a ridiculous impulse to turn Alexander face. I have no idea right now how I'd do that, but for that drastic of a turn, it'd have to be damn good, wouldn't it?

Funny Moment(s)?

The debut of "The Winston Churchill Experience"

Fondest Memories?

The debut of "The Winston Churchill Experience"

Any Regrets?

Insufficient time to write and insufficient planning to compensate for said insufficient time to write

Well, I'm sort of a message board lurker at best, so I'm equally friendly with everyone, I guess.

Wrestling

Favorite Federation?

By default, WWE. TNA could be if it weren't booked and written by a team of retarded gibbons. Those are the only two that I can see where I live. No ROH or anything down here.

Favorite Worker?

Shelton Benjamin. He's still being wasted in ECW, but at least they're pushing him a little.

Least Favorite Worker?

Khali. Can you even call him a worker?

Favorite Match(es)?

The first "Money in the Bank" match.

Favorite Stipulation?

Ultimate X

Dream Matches?

AJ Styles (non-cowardly) vs. Alex Shelley (non-jobber) vs. Shelton Benjamin

If I worked for a company it'd be...

I presume this means wrestling company, so I'll go with WWE. They make money, instead of losing it. I am a big fan of steady paychecks.

My style of wrestling would be...

Submission style with some fun suplexes. Think a combination of Tazz and Royce Gracie in their respective primes.

Face or heel?

Tweener wiseass. Face/heel would depend on who I'm making fun of.

Dream Matches (that includes you)?

Me vs. Alex Shelley vs. AJ Styles vs. Shelton Benjamin - Fatal Four Way Elimination

Personal

Name?

Chris

Age?

Single?

Nope. Hitched.

Biggest Turn On?

The Wife. She might see this at some point.

Biggest Turn Off?

Not The Wife. See above.

Religious?

Somewhat.

Favorite book(s)?

Robert E. Howard's adventure and fantastic stuff (Conan, Bran Mak Morn, Solomon Kane, etc.)

Steven Erikson's Malazan Book of the Fallen series

Jim Butcher's Dresden Files and the Codex Alera

Richard K. Morgan's Market Forces and Takeshi Kovacs books

George RR Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire

The Lord of the Rings

Favorite movie(s)?

Lord of the Rings

Conan the Barbarian

Spider-Man

X-Men

Favorite actor/actress?

Actor: Brad Pitt. I hated to admit it, but the bastard is talented. Dammit.

Actress: Haley Berry. She's talented. But that's not the reason.

Favorite bands?

Linkin Park

Waylon Jennings

Offspring

George Thorogood

Lynnrd Skynnrd

Saliva

Godsmack

Favorite song(s)?

"Who Do You Love?" by George Thorogood and the Destroyers

Most Recent Accomplishment?

My son. Best thing I've been able to do.

Most Recent Failure?

Bad job choice.

My biggest flaw...

Lack of commitment. I start lots of projects that I never finish.

I like my...

Vans shoes. Those things are damnably comfortable.

Future Goal(s)?

Actually finish one of my major writing projects.

Do you write outside the SWF (if so, what do you write)?

I pretend to write fantasy, horror, and scifi stuff. Notice the above flaw.

Heroes?

My dad. Cheesy, yeah, but he's the only person I've gotten to know enough to truly admire.

I would love to meet...

Robert E. Howard

Hardest moment of my life...

Losing my grandfather.

Greatest moment of my life...

It's a toss-up between my wife saying yes to my modest proposal and my son being born.

Would you want to be famous?

NO! Rich? Sure. Famouns, Hell, no.

Favorite swear word?

FUCK. It works for everything.

Favorite food?

Barbecue. That's a noun for those of you not from the South.

What would you want God to say if you want to Heaven?

Where are the video games?

What would you want the Devil to say if you were in Hell?

What is up with the Satanists? Is that really about you?

aww, I'm no-one's favorite? My ego is suitably crushed :P

SWF

Favorite Writer(s)? all time I think I gotta go Taamo, Edwin, ELM, King... all the old school classics. Even you Thugg ;)

Favorite Match(es)? Wargames was classic, and almost the entire body of work from Justice and Rule, I almost bought a hoodie. Who bought the hoodies btw? Even worse, who remembers them? *cries*

Favorite Promo(s)? FLIP~! bitches. Actually personally, I'm amazed how good the old Lady Red to Annie to Mag7 promos worked, even though I was bouncing from stable to stable like a whooo-re.

As for other people, Taamo again and Zed was awesome. Janus got to be pretty badass too until he sicked Ebony on me :P

Favorite Character(s)? All the carnies, especially Zed. 'course Taamo, Toxxic.... and TNT! EXPLOOOOOOOODE~! Plus, he wrote me as the ironwoman of CF 2003. Gotta show him some love. Silent/Kibs... damn, there's been some good ones.

Favorite Spot(s)? I remember Jay Dawg's finish against me in our feud was badass. He owned the HCG division for a few months there.

Favorite Move Names? Hollowpoint Driver, Boilermaker, and anything in Jimmy the Doom's moveset. Hell yeah.

Favorite Stipulation(s)? Just give me a good ol' falls count anywhere HC match. good times.

Least Favorite Stipulation(s)? Honestly? TLC... too much stuff to deal with at once.

Favorite Match(es) and Promo(s) (Written by you)? Some of my favorite matches were the Best of Seven with Tod deKindes. That was fun and awesome. Also, the Beezel run was pretty awesome.

Dream Matches? Annie v. Taamo v. Kibagami for the World. Damn, that match would write itself. This was my triple threat ending for the CF - if I get a chance to do this - watch out :D

Dream Angles? obv. never happening, but if I ever did a tag run with someone, I'd love to feud a returning Justice and Rule. We'd get romped but it'd rock.

Funny Moment(s)? um... yeah. See "Annie's entire SWF run". Disregard what I said because I think I remember reality now. Wow. I suck sometimes :)

Fondest Memories? I'll never forget ELM giving me a shoot rundown of how, under no circumstances, can I immediatly jump the Carnie ship for another stable. I had literally gone from Clan to XF9 to Mag7 in the span of 3-4 weeks, doing a double turn in the process. Thankfully (and smartly) I stuck with the Carnies for a while and it was good.

Any Regrets? Lots, but we've gone over that.

I've became most friendly with...? Taamo and Toxxic. Hell, they're on my MySpace!

I don't care about current pro wrestling, and the personal stuff we've gone over already, heh. If you don't know by now... well don't know what to tell you :D

-Annie

If there was any doubt that Michael Alexander is awesome, he also reads the Dresden files. I would take my hat off to you sir, if I could fit one over my mohawk.

If there was any doubt that Michael Alexander is awesome, he also reads the Dresden files. I would take my hat off to you sir, if I could fit one over my mohawk.

The Dresden Files are da bomb. I even enjoyed the TV series for what it was worth. Not nearly as good as the books, but what adaption ever is?

Butcher's Codex Alera series is enjoyable as well. But I'm a sucker for a good fantasy quasi-Roman Empire yarn.