TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE General Discussion - October 2007

Sources within the WWE have reported that Maria Kanellis apparently has a new boyfriend backstage. Ms. Kanellis has legitimately began dating her on-screen boyfriend, Santino Marella. Marella, real name Anthony Carelli, had recently divorced his ex-wife in the past year. It is rumored that the two began dating while the WWE was performing shows in the United Kingdom.

Source: Wrestling Observer

Guest whatsabattle
I'd say the DX "reunion" is probably a Michaels-HHH match. But, hey, Stone Cold and DX on the same show...it's 1998 all over again!

It'll be a ruse, a ploy, a plot, a plan, a charade, a conspiracy, a sham! We'll be conned, hoodwinked, bamboozled, flim-flammed, have the wool pulled over our eyes, even!

I see what you did there.

Sources within the WWE have reported that Maria Kanellis apparently has a new boyfriend backstage. Ms. Kanellis has legitimately began dating her on-screen boyfriend, Santino Marella. Marella, real name Anthony Carelli, had recently divorced his ex-wife in the past year. It is rumored that the two began dating while the WWE was performing shows in the United Kingdom.

Source: Wrestling Observer

I didn't see this in the WON

Elijah Burke just slammed the Diva Search on Ghost Hunters LIVE, calling the whole idea stupid and the person who thought of it an idiot. Good news for him is it was 1 in the morning and it was on GHOST HUNTERS. Bad news is he probably didn't know the camera was live on him at the time and is more than likely going to wish he didn't say it.

He's been great tonight. Went from seeing shadows and looking like he wanted to cry to become Mr. Relaxed and cool for the rest of the night. Good man.

Last time they had the show live with Punk nothing happened. It was boring as fuck. Has it been any better this time around? I would have watched but I was watching some horror films with some buddies, and I didn't care to watch that crappy show.

Last time they had the show live with Punk nothing happened. It was boring as fuck. Has it been any better this time around? I would have watched but I was watching some horror films with some buddies, and I didn't care to watch that crappy show.

Elijah has about pissed himself as shadows, voices and weird lights are popping up all over in front of him. He's acting all freaked out again, it's awesome.

ETA: HAHAHAHA ELIJAH JUST FREAKED OUT AND RAN! That was hilarious. He cannot even EXPLAIN why he just ran like a bitch. That was the greatest thing ever. He is TOTALLY freaked the fuck out now. That was quite possibly the greatest moment in the history of television. He said something touched his shoulder and he BOLTED. That was greatness.

He ran so fast he dropped and left his cell phone. Awesome.

They just showed the replay in slow motion, his expression of fear and "GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY WAY MOTHERFUCKAS!" is priceless.

ETA2: He's stuttering and everything now but he's trying his hardest to get his bad ass look back and he is failing miserably. Man sees faces, sees weird lights, hears a woman giggles, insults the Diva search and now runs like a bitch cause something caressed his back. This is not a night Elijah Burke is going to be able to live down with anyone who saw it.

Elijah was much more respectful about it than Punk was........Punk acted like a to cool for the room douchebag when he was on.

Punk clearly had no interest in what was going on. My girlfriend loves Ghosthunters but doesn't watch wrestling and said Punk came off as really out of place and detached, almost annoyed that he had to be there. She was ticked off that they'd put someone on the big live special that clearly had no interest in what was going on. She was entertained by Elijah though. He seemed really in to what was going on.

Elijah has about pissed himself as shadows, voices and weird lights are popping up all over in front of him. He's acting all freaked out again, it's awesome.

ETA: HAHAHAHA ELIJAH JUST FREAKED OUT AND RAN! That was hilarious. He cannot even EXPLAIN why he just ran like a bitch. That was the greatest thing ever. He is TOTALLY freaked the fuck out now. That was quite possibly the greatest moment in the history of television. He said something touched his shoulder and he BOLTED. That was greatness.

He ran so fast he dropped and left his cell phone. Awesome.

They just showed the replay in slow motion, his expression of fear and "GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY WAY MOTHERFUCKAS!" is priceless.

ETA2: He's stuttering and everything now but he's trying his hardest to get his bad ass look back and he is failing miserably. Man sees faces, sees weird lights, hears a woman giggles, insults the Diva search and now runs like a bitch cause something caressed his back. This is not a night Elijah Burke is going to be able to live down with anyone who saw it.

I was hoping he would provide some entertainment but there was no way I was going to sit there and watch that show for hours. I flipped to it one time and they tried for like 5 minutes to get a "ghost" to push a ball over a stick. Holy hell it was boring. And I don't know where they got that nerdy fuck host at but i wish a ghost had jumped on his ass.

Anywho, so I didn't see this so I hope someone uploads this to youtube. I'm already a huge Burke fan but If its as good as you say it is, I'm an even bigger fan of Burke than before.