TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE General Discussion - October 2007

Now, don't get me wrong, my ex-wife is the love of my life and I would never knowingly hurt her. However, while I was busting my BUTT on the road like a dog, she would sit around the house and do nothing. I mean, yeah, she had cancer, but she couldn't vacuum? And since the chemo made her "not in the mood", I had no choice but to have threesomes on the road. I mean, she's talented and I hated to see her waste her life like that when she could be a dancer, or maybe a nurse. But she's not a bad person and I take full responsibility for my actions, even though it was her fault."

first bold: Chemo makes you tired and lathargic...hire a maid you dumb fuck.

second bold: it's called jerking off, dick face. Any man who's had a pregnant wife an totally relate.

third bold: dancer or nurse, what a contrast. DANCER??? good lord...

fourth bold: so because your wife was deathly ill, you started sticking you dick in other chicks? Fuck this guy.

fifth bold: the quote is fake

guess you better add me to your list in CS then!

EDIT: and I felt really good about that post too :( whatta dumb fuck!

Now, don't get me wrong, my ex-wife is the love of my life and I would never knowingly hurt her. However, while I was busting my BUTT on the road like a dog, she would sit around the house and do nothing. I mean, yeah, she had cancer, but she couldn't vacuum? And since the chemo made her "not in the mood", I had no choice but to have threesomes on the road. I mean, she's talented and I hated to see her waste her life like that when she could be a dancer, or maybe a nurse. But she's not a bad person and I take full responsibility for my actions, even though it was her fault."

first bold: Chemo makes you tired and lathargic...hire a maid you dumb fuck.

second bold: it's called jerking off, dick face. Any man who's had a pregnant wife an totally relate.

third bold: dancer or nurse, what a contrast. DANCER??? good lord...

fourth bold: so because your wife was deathly ill, you started sticking you dick in other chicks? Fuck this guy.

fifth bold: the quote is fake

guess you better add me to your list in CS then!

EDIT: and I felt really good about that post too :( whatta dumb fuck!

I liked the effort. The list is for the shit posters moreso than bad posts. You're safe for now.

I didn't see this anywhere so figured i would post it here. If I missed it somewhere else, apologies extended. :)

source: www.f4wonline.com

There was an incident involving Undertaker and Chris Masters during a Taker & Kane vs. Finlay & Masters match last week at a house show in Scotland.

It all started when Taker started working over Masters' arm early in the match. Masters tagged out and just stood there on the apron without selling the pain. On the other side of the ring, Taker was gesturing to Masters as if to say, "Sell your arm, dumbass." Masters still wasn't doing anything, and then Taker actually yelled it across the ring. Masters sold a bit and then apparently forgot again.

Masters was tagged back into the match, and apparently Undertaker roughed him up, blooding and perhaps breaking his nose. Masters then started having trouble breathing and got completely blown up. He finally rolled out of the ring and sold like he'd hurt his arm legit. As it turns out, Masters actually dislocated his elbow at some point.

Some guys came out and took Masters to the back. Finlay finished the rest of the match alone. That was the last time Masters wrestled on the tour. Also, a photo of Masters wearing a sling on his arm turned up online, so his injury was serious.

Isn't there some kind of unwritten policy about not intentionally hurting other workers? I mean i understand the idea of working stiff to get a point across but if this was anyone else other than Undertaker, they would most likely be punished, yes? With all the guys getting hurt by accident, it should be pretty unacceptable that someome would be putting guys out intentionally. :ph34r:

Like it's been said before... Taker is a backstage enforcer and someone they use to "correct" things if a problem occurs. In fact, he might still be the judge of what they call "wrestler's court". (JBL was the prosecutor last I heard). Hardcore Holly is another one who has done this before.

That Kristal story is odd. I just don't see how someone quits on a cake job like that. Only real good thing I remember about her was the ECW Strip Poker deal, her ass was perfect.

The Batista quote had me real angered when I read it, I thought to myself that there was no WAY he actually said that.

Hilarious by whoever made it up. Glad to know it's fake.

I have a friend in some guerilla move making contest (they have to write, film, and edit a short film in 48 hours). I think I'm going to give him that fake Batista stuff and say "write this for a dick character". The vacuuming line IS gold.

TNA was briefly mentioned on WWE.Com before the higher-ups saw it and removed the mention.

In the latest "Superstar 2 Superstar" interview, Stone Cold Steve Austin interviews former WCW World Champion David Arquette.

At one point in the intervview, Austin asked this question:

Knowing wrestling like you do, being in WCW for a little bit and now seeing the business today with really only WWE around — you’ve got some stuff in TNA but no major stars — who is your favorite guy going right now? If you had to pick one guy you had to have come back into the wrestling business and work with, who would it be?

Once WWE higher-ups saw it, it was changed to this:

Knowing wrestling like you do, being in WCW for a little bit and now seeing the business today with really only WWE around, who is your favorite guy going right now? If you had to pick one guy you had to have come back into the wrestling business and work with, who would it be?

Pretty hilarious.

There was an incident involving Undertaker and Chris Masters during a Taker & Kane vs. Finlay & Masters match last week at a house show in Scotland.

It all started when Taker started working over Masters' arm early in the match. Masters tagged out and just stood there on the apron without selling the pain. On the other side of the ring, Taker was gesturing to Masters as if to say, "Sell your arm, dumbass." Masters still wasn't doing anything, and then Taker actually yelled it across the ring. Masters sold a bit and then apparently forgot again.

Masters was tagged back into the match, and apparently Undertaker roughed him up, blooding and perhaps breaking his nose. Masters then started having trouble breathing and got completely blown up. He finally rolled out of the ring and sold like he'd hurt his arm legit. As it turns out, Masters actually dislocated his elbow at some point.

Some guys came out and took Masters to the back. Finlay finished the rest of the match alone. That was the last time Masters wrestled on the tour. Also, a photo of Masters wearing a sling on his arm turned up online, so his injury was serious.

When Taker said, "Sell the arm, dumbass", Masters shoulda shouted "I'M JUST NOT FEELIN IT!!"

When Taker said, "Sell the arm, dumbass", Masters shoulda shouted "I'M JUST NOT FEELIN IT!!"

Great on a few levels.

Daily WO.com update about a Hardy injury:

-- Matt Hardy suffered a 7 inch gash that required 35 stitches last night in Kansas City at the TV tapings. He was giving

Rey Mysterio a splash mountain and Mysterio's

knee brace caught him in the head. He was bleeding buckets and they had to stop the show to change the mat because of all the blood. At this point, his status for Cyber Sunday is uncertain.

Mecca lives in KC, wonder if he went?

Nah I didn't go, having no money makes that pretty difficult.

I think that could work, and if he wanted to dig and go way back he could even throw in the stun gun as signature move.

He could call it the Stunnava Gun.

O/\O

Well, another Austin TV appearance is coming up. How do I know? WWEShop has ANOTHER Austin shirt up for sale (didn't he just release one at Summerslam?)

So even if Austin isn't the ref this Sunday, expect him to show up in some way (probably a Santino segment).

13377X.JPG

This might sound silly but what is with WWE's baffling refusal to just cut ties with Steve Austin? He can't wrestle anymore, his movie tanking showed that nobody really cares about him anymore, yet he is allowed to come back a few times a year and bury a young talent. The fact that he shows up on WWE TV likely makes some fans think he is coming back to wrestle, but he can't.

This might sound silly but what is with WWE's baffling refusal to just cut ties with Steve Austin? He can't wrestle anymore, his movie tanking showed that nobody really cares about him anymore, yet he is allowed to come back a few times a year and bury a young talent. The fact that he shows up on WWE TV likely makes some fans think he is coming back to wrestle, but he can't.

USA wants him on. He can work one match but that's up to him and he's smart to hold off on it.

Money

I seriously doubt that if Austin turned down a potential financial blockbuster like Austin vs. Hogan at WM22, he'll never work another match.

In a perfect world, we'd get one last Austin vs. Hart match, but we don't live in a perfect world.

Maybe because everytime he comes out he gets a reaction at least 3 times bigger than any of their current top stars?

In one weeks time (November 1st) WWE will be publicly revealing the names of any future wrestlers who violate their active Wellness Policy.

"The talent were told that from now on, if you do test negative (SIC) or you violate the wellness policy, you will be publicly identified. And we do that in the belief it will give a greater transparency to the program, and hopefully, operate as a deterrence for anybody who wishes to engage in this kind of activity."

(WWE Lawyer Jerry McDevitt shortly after the suspension story broke)

To act as a deterrent the names of wrestlers will be published for the world to see on their corporate website, hopefully preventing any media backlash like we saw with the signature pharmacy bust.

Many wrestlers within the company see this as WWE hanging them out to dry, Booker T naming this as one of the reasons why he left, along with their lack of support during the media bashing.

It is unsure if WWE will officially make public the names they suspended during the pharmacy scandal, but if they did it could cause even more embarrassment for those that went on record claiming they were clean.

Source: WT

Daily WO.com update about a Hardy injury:

-- Matt Hardy suffered a 7 inch gash that required 35 stitches last night in Kansas City at the TV tapings. He was giving

Rey Mysterio a splash mountain and Mysterio's

knee brace caught him in the head. He was bleeding buckets and they had to stop the show to change the mat because of all the blood. At this point, his status for Cyber Sunday is uncertain.

Hardy/MVP isn't meant to happen.