TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrVenkman PhD

WWE General Discussion - October 2007

I think they split last year a few months after dating.

Matt probably dumped her poser ass after figuring out that her little punk persona was just an act created to get votes in the DivaSearch.

Guest droptoehold

Quick question..

What happened to the cat who was sitting ringside all those weeks on RAW,

and when asked would say "I love Double Double E". I dont even remember

his name.

He was Oleg Prudius, the guy that Jerry Jarrett introduced to WWE. He was brought up with the name Vladimir Kozlov. His theme music was on that WWE The Music Vol. 7 that was released on iTunes only. So you can tell they had plans for him, but suddenly decided he wasn't ready and sent him down.

Wasn't he released recently as well?

Guest droptoehold

Thanks...

I wondered how Ludvig Borga 2.0 would be interesting at all.

Hopefully we will never have to find out.

Yes, isn't Kendrick or London with Ashley now? One of them leaked the Survivor story, I know that.

That was London, but I thought it was because she was their manager / mixed-tag partner at the time.

I kind of enjoyed Vladimir Kozlov for the short time he was on TV. His "promos" we're kind of funny. "I can beat ZEH JOHN CENA......I can beat ZEH GREH KHALI.....I can beat......ZEM BOTH!" Good times.

I keep waiting for Vladimir to do a face turn and destroy Mike Kruel down in OVW. It's weird because they haven't even really teased it per se, but dammit they SHOULD be.

WWE.com reports that the shot Candice Michelle received during the second fall of her RAW match with Women's Champion Beth Phoenix caused her to fall from the top rope, causing a cracked clavicle.

Further tests are currently being conducted to rule out any other possible injuries.

WWE.com reports that Candice will be out of action 6-8 weeks.

"I brushed my teeth with my finger" - Bret Hart

"Then it was time to hit the shower. Dean and I usually ended up crying because Smith and Bruce would pee in our mouths or blast us right in the eyes, which burned." - Bret Hart on his weird family

"Before I knew it I was lying naked on an inflated mattress, drinking cold beer, watching as a cute, naked Japenese girl lathered herself in soap and slid all over me, washing me with her pussy. - Bret Hart in Japan

Some interesting quotes from Bret's new book

Bret has been quoted as saying that his addiction to sex probably saved his life. While other wrestlers chose drugs and booze, his vice was the ladies.

It does sound weird hearing Bret talk so frankly about his conquests though - kinda crass. So much for the great Canadian hero persona.

Bret has been quoted as saying that his addiction to sex probably saved his life. While other wrestlers chose drugs and booze, his vice was the ladies.

It does sound weird hearing Bret talk so frankly about his conquests though - kinda crass. So much for the great Canadian hero persona.

Anyone know if he confrims or deneys the affair w/ Sunny?

Hmmm, maybe I should pick up the book. I just finished reading Eric Bischoff's book, and was thinking of getting Hardcore Diaries by Foley, but maybe I'll get Bret's.

So basically he's wrestling's Ted Nugent.

Wasn't Bret preaching family values and saying what a corrupting influence on kids DX were in 1997?

I'm not denying HBK from back then was an asshole, but at least he was upfront about who he was, and wasn't making himself out to be some sort of saint.

Wasn't Bret preaching family values and saying what a corrupting influence on kids DX were in 1997?

I'm not denying HBK from back then was an asshole, but at least he was upfront about who he was, and wasn't making himself out to be some sort of saint.

Banging a road rat in the back is different than a half-naked she-man coming out juggling salamis and you sporting a "Suck the cook" apron while your buddy bounces around thrusting his cotton-packed crotch at anything that moves.

Just watched Santino's amazing promo from Raw this week. During the "Save Us" interruption, if you have DVR, look closely. There's a silhouette of a short-haired Chris Jericho on the left side of the screen.

I noticed it at full speed, BTW. Just wanted to point it out. Kinda cool.

Banging a road rat in the back is different than a half-naked she-man coming out juggling salamis and you sporting a "Suck the cook" apron while your buddy bounces around thrusting his cotton-packed crotch at anything that moves.

DX did their shit on screen, Bret didn't. It doesn't excuse him for anything, because he is still a hypocrite.