TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO 2007 No Mercy Thread

Guest TheJuice31
"so used to LMS matches being so underwhelming"

You haven't seen the WWE MOTY from the Rumble then.

Yes I have, and that's my MOTY for WWE as well. Not as good as Y2J/HHH, but a real good match nonetheless. Still, naming one LMS match doesn't make up for the numerous ones that have been underwhelming.

"so used to LMS matches being so underwhelming"

You haven't seen the WWE MOTY from the Rumble then.

Yes I have, and that's my MOTY for WWE as well. Not as good as Y2J/HHH, but a real good match nonetheless. Still, naming one LMS match doesn't make up for the numerous ones that have been underwhelming.

Um, Batista/Taker from this year's Backlash was really good too. Not as good as last nights or Cena/Umaga but still damn good.

I'm going with the hope that Vince was looking for Jericho signs and seeing if there were any Y2J chants as a gauge for whether bringing him back would be good for business, and if so how good and how he should do it. Like hitting Matt Hardy's music during that Edge/Lita segment when Hardy wasn't with the company, to see if people would pop for a return based around that angle.

I'm going with the hope that Vince was looking for Jericho signs and seeing if there were any Y2J chants as a gauge for whether bringing him back would be good for business, and if so how good and how he should do it. Like hitting Matt Hardy's music during that Edge/Lita segment when Hardy wasn't with the company, to see if people would pop for a return based around that angle.

But then you remember what he did with Hardy when he did return...

But then you remember what he did with Hardy when he did return...

All do respect to Matt Hardy... He's no Jericho.

I haven't worried about buyrates in a long time so I really don't know the answer to this but............. has the buy rate for the card come out yet?

If not, how long does it take? I'd like to see these numbers and see if people were mislead.