TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Boxer

OAO 10/28/2007 Cyber Sunday Thread

Guest thehartfoundation

Honestly Victoria looked the hottest, that Sumo suit was hot, but honestly Melina has the uggliest face and a messed up voice but she has a rockin' body. All in all the PPV was a disappointment, the whole you have the power motto is a load of crap, I don't see how no one voted for a first blood match for HHH/Umanga. And its not like the title will change hands at a minor PPV anyway, I started to get my hopes up when Taker kicked out of the first Batista bomb, but that never happened.

Was I the only one who really enjoyed the opener? The final two matches made the PPV a worthwhile enough show (bearing in mind we got it free over here), but I enjoyed Finlay/Mysterio more than anything else on the show. And this is coming from someone who's not a big Mysterio fan anymore. Finlay really made Rey and his offence look... well, credible, and they covered really well for the faux-pas with the camera cable getting caught around the stretcher.

Hopefully Rey's lengthy celebration post-match isn't a sign the feud's over.

Isn't Da Meltz wrong like 80% of the time anyway?

Meltzer is great at what he does, but at the end of the day he still has to run stories that are mostly hearsay or based on biased comments from the workers he has connections with. He's not in the locker room getting first hand accounts and he's not confirming his stories with Vince McMahon. It's nice that he is able to put together a nice product, but it's always going to be filled with inaccuracies because of the nature of the way the news is collected.

Meltzer is great at what he does, but at the end of the day he still has to run stories that are mostly hearsay or based on biased comments from the workers he has connections with. He's not in the locker room getting first hand accounts and he's not confirming his stories with Vince McMahon. It's nice that he is able to put together a nice product, but it's always going to be filled with inaccuracies because of the nature of the way the news is collected.

You think Vince would confirm anything other than the official WWE line?

Was I the only one who really enjoyed the opener? The final two matches made the PPV a worthwhile enough show (bearing in mind we got it free over here), but I enjoyed Finlay/Mysterio more than anything else on the show. And this is coming from someone who's not a big Mysterio fan anymore. Finlay really made Rey and his offence look... well, credible, and they covered really well for the faux-pas with the camera cable getting caught around the stretcher.

Naa I enjoyed the Stretcher match too! Hella Entertaining!

The only fault was MVP/Kane and the WWE Championship Finish.. (Im tired of DQ's)

To me, WWE PPVs keep getting better and better

The Main Event really outshined No Mercys Main Event

It has the big match feel and it was a big match and Batista won and the fued is FAR from over!

Im really happy where WWE is going right now! Good Stuff!

No, he wouldn't and that's the point I was making. Meltzer is fabulous at what he does, but at the end of the day he's only as good as the info he's being fed.

No, he wouldn't and that's the point I was making. Meltzer is fabulous at what he does, but at the end of the day he's only as good as the info he's being fed.

True, but I think he's been doing it for the long enough that he can tell when someone is too full of BS or being wildly inaccurate. What Dave puts in the Observer probably isn't even half of what he's been told, so the crazier claims likely haven't seen the light of day.

Guest thehartfoundation

I agree, that was the highlight of the event for me, I thought it was a great match. I thought they should have a Cody Rhodes match, i think he is ready to wrestle other guys other that Bob Holly. Maybe this week, he will finally beat him, and he can start contending for the intercontinental title.

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, according to commercials that were not updated, Cena was STILL going to be the WWE Champion going into his predictably planned HIAC match with Orton for Cyber Sunday.

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, according to commercials that were not updated, Cena was STILL going to be the WWE Champion going into his predictably planned HIAC match with Orton for Cyber Sunday.

I don't know if they were ever planning on taking the belt off Cena.....