TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vanhalen

The TSM Smarkepedia

Who wrote my entry? That is piss poor. I think I've earned something a little more grand, wouldn't you say? Here's what I'd write if I cared enough to do so, which I obviously don't because I'm totally above all of this shit and am about five minutes away from getting off of the computer to do something completely awesome and mindblowing:

"Kinetic was a key contributor to the board during the so-called Golden Age of TSM, as well as being perhaps the most acclaimed writer for the short-lived and largely worthless main page. He was the driving creative force behind many of the early TSM's greatest threads and was the catalyst for the board's shift from primarily wrestling-based discussion to an anything-goes hodgepodge of witless quips and go-nowhere gimmick posters. He arguably peaked in 2003, when, while on a three day cough medicine binge, he created--and killed off--the character of Metal Ed, TSM's greatest gimmick poster. Kinetic's long hiatus from message boarding recently ended when his job as a staff writer on the hit FOX sitcom Til Death was interrupted due to the WGA strike."

Kinetic's long hiatus from message boarding recently ended when his job as a staff writer on the hit FOX sitcom Til Death was interrupted due to the WGA strike."

Did you write that one joke where the wife makes fun of the husband?

Five years on the site, the only writer to stick with the main page from beginning to end, and no article.

I'm nicely inconspicuous.

I still aprove of my entry.

Although I'm still unsure about the masturbating in my basement line.