TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

The Truthiness

I was completely owned up there. What was I thinking trying to battle the master. I beg of forgiveness, EHME. I'll get your dry cleaning tomorrow.

Better put mustard on my ham and cheese sandwich as well.

You know what, fuck this, arguing with you is pointless EHME. Just remember: Act like a jackass, and people will treat you like one. Just don't be shocked that people rip on you when you've painted a big target on your ass and wave it at our faces.

In short: you are on ignore.

Good memories, Wrestlemania 18 was good fun. Hogan/Rock was the shit, I was one of the very few people in the whole arena cheering for The Rock at the time. In my section it was only me, this guy who looked like Bernie Mac, and some other person cheering for The Rock.

Also when that photo was taken, I met Chris Benoit the very same day. I was waiting in the autograph line trying to get Booker T's autograph, and when me and my cousin were about 10 people away from getting his autograph, he left and Chris Benoit came out. I was dissapointed :(

But Scarface died.

Yeah, but Carlito's Way is about another Hispanic drug dealer, played by Pacino, and directed by Brian De Palma who also did Scarface. Basically, imagine if a kinder, gentler version of Tony Montana had been sent to prison instead of getting killed.

I always feel like the frat douchebags with Scarface posters who talk about how awesome Tony Montana was missed the point entirely. My feeling was Tony was supposed to be an example of greed, backstabbing, etc. being a bad thing ie leading to one's downfall.

Scarface was always overrated. Carlito's Way was a much better overall film, especially the acting. It also ranks among Sean Penn's best performances atleast IMO, I couldn't picture no one else playing Kleinfeld. John Leguizamo was gangsta as fuck as well.