TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CheesalaIsGood

Endgame:

But MY big question remains, is it true that this big clan of bankers fund both sides of every war? This is the foundation Jones' argument stands on but I'm sure that makes him and me an anti-Semite just to ask that right Ginger?

Soooo cheap from you. People do this shit all the time. They just want some excuse to blame Jews / Israel for something, this sort of thing just gives them the avenue for it. And then you go, "what, I'm an anti-Semite for asking the question?" You are certainly using this economic issue as something of a pretext to blame the Jews for running some sort of evil shadowy Illuminati world conspiracy or whatever. It's like a South Park bit. Jews don't really carry gold around their necks you know.

Jones definitely seems like a bit of a anti-Semite to me. He's a big supporter of Ron Paul, and Paul likes to make a lot of inflammatory remarks towards Israel and doesn't have a problem taking campaign donations from neo-nazi hate groups.

Cheap from me is cheap from you Ginger. I don't speak for Jones or Ron Paul. However, claiming I'm using something as a pretext before I have said anything is only an assumption on your part. My having a problem with banks who fund two sides of the same war has nothing to do with my respect for a religion or a particular country. Yet thus far I am a big supporter of Ron Paul but would reject his run for President should I find him to be some Jew hating bigot. Then again just because they are Jews or Israeli doesn't exclude them from being told they fucked up just because of their peoples history. But knocking this off track with that argument was kind of what you wanted isn't it? As you put it: "People do this shit all the time."

As for Eric: I'll post answers to your questions later as I am running out of time before work.

Cheesala, that was one of the stupidest things that I've seen in a while. It felt like an angry blogger/college kid made a movie. Everyone else has pointed out how stupid it is better than I can, but that doesn't excuse you in any way.

My having a problem with banks who fund two sides of the same war

To be fair, this question got ignored. A few details which make it implausible at best:

1. International banking simply didn't work the same way back then that it does now. Basically, the guy who ran a bank in England isn't the same guy who ran a bank in France, or Italy, or Germany, or Austria, or Russia, so forth and so on. While the people who owned the banks might have all been second cousins, it wasn't the same people in control of different banks all around the world like Jones makes it out to be.

2. Even if it did work that way, they still couldn't possibly have turned a profit off a war like WWI. Part of the Treaty of Versailles was a clause which stated that Germany had to pay the entire war debt of every country. Long story short, Germany went into a massive depression because of this and nobody ever got paid. In general, large-scale wars are an overall money-losing proposition for everyone involved.

If everything he was saying was proven true.. The one thing I wouldn't understand is, he says there's around 120 people behind the NWO..

They ARE people too, and I think if 120 people were planning to kill off 80% of the population, there'd be at LEAST 5-10 of them who didn't have the heart, and exposed the groups plans.

god fucking dammit I wish Alex Jones didn't exist so people couldn't use his stupid ass to discredit 9/11 truth. seriously, I think he may be a government plant to do exactly that.

Wait, I've seen how this South Park episode goes...

CheesalaisGood: Sticking it to the Bush administration by...posting on a messageboard. Way to show 'em!

This should answer a few questions. Kind of old but it just goes to show about the more things change...

The Secret Government: The Constitution in Crisis, by Bill Moyers

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=35...h&plindex=0

After the jesus freak screaming on a bullhorn for three hours in Endgame, I doubt anyone's gonna watch another movie you post here.

However, I will be perfectly happy to watch the whole thing and provide amother point-by-point detailed critique, IF you find me at least half of the stuff I requested in the wrestling downloads thread.