TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Bored

The College Football Thread 11/29 - 12/1

That play call on third and goal was atrocious. Why do you call a QB draw only needing half a yard, and then put the QB in the shotgun? Awful.

I don't know, I guess the same reason why Oregon ran it out of the shotgun on 4th & 1 in the 2nd OT.

And on to the rest of the night.

Go Pitt! Go Oklahoma! I want chaos!

Seriously the possibilities for Ohio State's opponent are just too awesome, if both Missouri and West Virginia lose.

1. Georgia - Two loss team who failed to win their own division in conference.

2. Kansas - Does not have a win over a Top 40 BCS team and failed to win their own division in conference.

3. Virginia Tech - Two loss team who lost 48-7 to LSU.

4. LSU- Two loss team who hasn't looked good down the stretch.

Georgia is playing the best right now and LSU has the best resume. In the end I don't care, just one step closer to a playoff.

Man this sucks for West Virginia. You fight against the skeptics down the stretch and then possibly lose to PITTSBURGH?!?! Who thinks that even if WV pieces this thing back together that the voters aren't going to abandon ship and put OSU into the title game?

I find it amusing that as I clicked on this thread, the GB/Dallas worst officiating ever thread is right below it. I can't even root for WVU anymore just for the sake of keeping OSU out of the title game. This is a farce.