TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

Czech's Birthday Appreciation Thread

No, I'm not, and I feel like somehow I'm missing out by not getting drunk and acting a fool. I preemptively decided not to drink because I was too concerned with addictive personality and alcoholism in the family tree, and besides, like you said, it's just not me. The only drinking I can see myself doing is if I become a wine snob or something. Fitting, in a way.

You would rather be an insufferable wine expert alcoholic than a dangerously unpredictable regular alcoholic? I don't really get you.

Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

In sports, I got a Michael-Vick-goes-to-prison and a Kyle-Orton-starts-for-the-Bears for my birthday!

Happy Birthday 18th to Czech.

Buy a pack of smokes dood. Newports....remember, Newports.

edit: ok it's 21, now that i looked. I figured 18 was a good guess. Buy some hookers and alchohol...hookers...remember..HOOKERS.

and, that goes for all 4 of you, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Guest Tzar Lysergic
What's it like having a birthday so close to Christmas? Do you get fucked on presents?

Speaking as someone who's birthday is four days after Christmas, the answer is "yes." As a child, I never had a birthday party. Furthermore, no sympathy from my mother, as she and I share the same birthday and she claimed she never had a party, either.

Mine is New Years Day. I always got something for my birthday, but never anything extravagant.