TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
death_by_burrito

Going to Houston This Weekend

So I'm going to Houston this weekend with a few friends, and I was wondering what the cool spots were downtown (bars, eateries, etc.). I'm staying at the Hilton downtown on Lamar, so anywhere within walking distance from there would be cool. Thanks in advance.

Thanks guys. It actually ended up being cold and windy as hell this weekend. The hotel was nice and so were the bars I went to the first night (most of which I don't remember cause I was drunk as hell). Second day ended up not drinking, but still had fun nonetheless. Ate at a Mediterranean restaurant called Fadi's and the food was damn good. Then went to the B-boy hodown and that was damn fun. I haven't seen people breakdance in a long time, so it was fun as hell. All in all, it was a pretty good weekend.

P.S. For being the fattest city in America, it is hard as hell to find a fast food restaurant in that town.

Thanks guys. It actually ended up being cold and windy as hell this weekend. The hotel was nice and so were the bars I went to the first night (most of which I don't remember cause I was drunk as hell). Second day ended up not drinking, but still had fun nonetheless. Ate at a Mediterranean restaurant called Fadi's and the food was damn good. Then went to the B-boy hodown and that was damn fun. I haven't seen people breakdance in a long time, so it was fun as hell. All in all, it was a pretty good weekend.

P.S. For being the fattest city in America, it is hard as hell to find a fast food restaurant in that town.

Hey! Fadi's is like...half a block away from the school where I teach at. Small world and everything. Since we have a high percentage of Turkish people in administration and teaching, we have staff meetings there sometimes. I saw flyers for the B-boy thing all over the place for about a week and I was slightly interested, but did not go.