TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
EVIL~! alkeiper

Jim Leyritz charged with DUI Homicide

Guest Smues
In 1996, Leyritz hit a home run for the New York Yankees in Game 4 of the World Series against Atlanta. The homer made it 6-6, and the Yankees went on to win in 10 innings. New York took the Series in six games for its first title in 18 years.

Yeah they just had to mention that in an article about him drink driving killing someone. Fuckers.

Guest My Pal, the Tortoise

How else are most people going to care who Jim Leyritz is? This board has a real dick up its ass when it comes to articles giving backstories. Stop reading into this shit.

And Smues- as painful as that moment is (I refuse to say his name because of it), it's what he is most well known for, and thus should be mentioned in the article

Guest Smues

I know I know. It just sucks being constantly reminded of that. Although if he's convicted maybe now this will be what he's most remembered for. So was he drunk when he killed the Braves like he killed that driver?

Guest NYankees

LEYRPHU008000~Jim-Leyritz-1996-World-Series-Home-Run-Posters.jpg

In the air to left field,back at the track, at the wall, WE ARE TIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How else are most people going to care who Jim Leyritz is? This board has a real dick up its ass when it comes to articles giving backstories. Stop reading into this shit.

Yeah, until I read that part, I was confusing him with Jim Leyland.

Yeah they just had to mention that in an article about him drink driving killing someone. Fuckers.

It was mentioned in the next-to-last paragraph. Perfectly acceptable, if this is what he's best-known for up until his (alleged) DUI homicide. Now if the article started out with this information, then I would feel your pain. Well, not really, because I was pulling for the Yankees to beat the Braves.

I know I know. It just sucks being constantly reminded of that. Although if he's convicted maybe now this will be what he's most remembered for.

Maybe when he's in the joint a Braves fan will shank him for ya