TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
haVoc

Raw Is Cena - January 28, 2008

Mickie's hair looks like a wig.

I hate that entrance. In fact, I don't even like belts just being over the shoulder. PUT IT AROUND YOUR WAIST.

Why? When you're just gonna take it off in a few seconds.

Did Mickie piss someone off that she keeps getting pinned clean?

Heel turn.

At least that seems to be the only logical action.

Psycho Mickie would be fun.

Guest TheFabulousJakey

Word to Regal's hair. I keep thinking he's gonna burst into singing EuroPop any second.

I'm thinking they're either gonna do a program where Mickie *finally* gets the big win, or they're just trying to stall until Candice comes back and they can do a comeback angle.

Mickie's hair looks like a wig.

I hate that entrance. In fact, I don't even like belts just being over the shoulder. PUT IT AROUND YOUR WAIST.

Why? When you're just gonna take it off in a few seconds.

If that's the case, then why should any wrestler wear anything other than their tights? Flair has a robe, Morrison has his coat, Miz wears a hat, Cena usually wears a hat, etc.

And anyway, it's a BELT.

I will say though, if the persona of the character demands them not wear it...or if they are a big fat fuck...then fine. Beth Phoenix and Randy Orton are supposed to be respectful to their titles at they care about. They should wear them.

HHH vs Orton at WM is still on

No. It's going to be Triple H-Cena II. There's no way they won't put Cena in the main event. Not to mention that they usually like to deliver fresh matches or prolonged rematches and Orton has wrestled both Cena and Triple H within the past year.