TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest zacalex919130

The Official "alwayspissedoff Sucks" Thread

Guest Nezbyte
Shut up you bitch.

That's your entire response to several post's worth of excelent flaming? Guys, owning this kid is like fighting a guy in a coma; not only can he not fight back, but he doesn't even know that he's getting his ass kicked.

What are you talking about? I'm the one who's kicking everyone's ass.

Zakky - "Have at you!"

Us - "You are indeed brave, sir knight, but the fight is mine."

Zakky - "Oh, had enough eh?"

Us - "Look, you stupid bastard. You've got no arms left!"

The Zak Knight - "Yes I have."

Us - "Look!"

Zak Knight - "Just a flesh wound!"

Oh, my, god! that was a true "lol" moment! That shit be going in my sig.

Cockslapped, ouch.

Guest The Superstar
It looks like yo mamma! [/6th grade diss]

Plex, how many times must I tell you, disses weren't invented until the year 2000.

Guest LesnarLunatic
It looks like yo mamma!  [/6th grade diss]

Shut the hell up you dumbass.

Glass house, throwing rocks, bad idea to combine both.

Guest The Superstar

Guest The Superstar

As my 300th post...

STFU.jpg

Edit: and I HATE when it doesn't work!

Guest LesnarLunatic

Don't make me have to cockslap you! You gay faggot queer! {/Zakky mode off}

Guest Kotzenjunge

Here is my theory, as I said in the Flame the Mods thread:

Zachary Penisman 90210 is really a very intelligent young person, like AM the Kid or me when I was 13. He sees that people with blind insults with no rhyme or reason are popular, and he wants to be also. He sees that these are the people who win the game of life, the idiots. I agree with this stance on life. It does seem that nothing but idiots get ahead in this world sometimes. However, 90120 was obsessed with the idea of his intellectual inferiors being successful. As he prepared to enter High School, he thought an experiment had to be performed before he let his brain relapse into the nature it was when he still had a notochord and gills in his mother's womb, just to make sure it would work. He created a Luke Perry persona, thinking that this person was once the mecca of teenage influence and popularity, except with a 2002 twist of heavy homosexual and ass-targeted insults. He thanked the stars that he invented the diss in 2000, and the flame back when he was only six, when the Internet was still in relative infancy. Being a wrestling fan, and not wanting to drop this pursuit in order to be popular because he loved it so, he decided to try this new personality on a wrestling message board. He searched far and wide and finally found the SmartMark board, whose friendly atmosphere and congenial relations among members was second to none. This is no good, he thought to himself, there's no conflict. But then he found the No Holds Barred folder. After looking at three avatars that he thought were neat, he thought the owners were close enough to him to be considered his friends, so he knew he had backup as he entered the den of lions. He failed miserably, because he had forgotten that even the biggest morons who use his style of insult at least switch it up every now and then or bring out something new to flame someone with. He didn't realize it though, so he figured that his posts, chock full of hatred and profanity were doing much more to hurt his exponentially increasing adversaries than their long diatribes were hurting him. Sadly, 90210 never realized how bad he was at this, and was flamed mercilessly all summer until it was time for High School, where he went with his head held high thanks to his new skills of being what he considered a typical male early teenager, and thus he would be well-liked now. His first day he was pantsed and dragged around the track by the Chess Club after calling them "dumb idiots." The moral of the story: Don't try to be something you aren't.

Or he could just be really stupid naturally, thinks Ds and Fs are As and Bs (they do look alike if you sit upside down and drink several moonshine shots in five minutes while inhaling paint fumes), and that he really is winning.

I could always be wrong.

Guest Big McLargeHuge
It looks like yo mamma!  [/6th grade diss]

Sorry Angle-Plex, but he got you there. There's just no competing with 'shut the hell up'. Adding 'dumbass' to the diss just made you look pathetic.

Zac is a silly stupid gay faggot retarded dumbass God!

Guest The Superstar

::applauds Junge::

The only thing is, he's ONLY A MIDDLE SCHOOLER!

(<~~~Can safely say that now that he's going into the big scary world of High School)

Plex-He also thinks touching female breasts is disgusting...

Guest The Superstar

He does get a tingly feeling down there when he grasps that long...stiff...climbing rope.

Whoops...Lesnar beat me to it.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I already established his sexual feelings on Page 3 of this thread.

Guest zacalex919130

Zachary Penisman 90210 is really a very intelligent young person, like AM the Kid or me when I was 13. He sees that people with blind insults with no rhyme or reason are popular, and he wants to be also. He sees that these are the people who win the game of life, the idiots. I agree with this stance on life. It does seem that nothing but idiots get ahead in this world sometimes. However, 90120 was obsessed with the idea of his intellectual inferiors being successful. As he prepared to enter High School, he thought an experiment had to be performed before he let his brain relapse into the nature it was when he still had a notochord and gills in his mother's womb, just to make sure it would work. He created a Luke Perry persona, thinking that this person was once the mecca of teenage influence and popularity, except with a 2002 twist of heavy homosexual and ass-targeted insults. He thanked the stars that he invented the diss in 2000, and the flame back when he was only six, when the Internet was still in relative infancy. Being a wrestling fan, and not wanting to drop this pursuit in order to be popular because he loved it so, he decided to try this new personality on a wrestling message board. He searched far and wide and finally found the SmartMark board, whose friendly atmosphere and congenial relations among members was second to none. This is no good, he thought to himself, there's no conflict. But then he found the No Holds Barred folder. After looking at three avatars that he thought were neat, he thought the owners were close enough to him to be considered his friends, so he knew he had backup as he entered the den of lions. He failed miserably, because he had forgotten that even the biggest morons who use his style of insult at least switch it up every now and then or bring out something new to flame someone with. He didn't realize it though, so he figured that his posts, chock full of hatred and profanity were doing much more to hurt his exponentially increasing adversaries than their long diatribes were hurting him. Sadly, 90210 never realized how bad he was at this, and was flamed mercilessly all summer until it was time for High School, where he went with his head held high thanks to his new skills of being what he considered a typical male early teenager, and thus he would be well-liked now. His first day he was pantsed and dragged around the track by the Chess Club after calling them "dumb idiots." The moral of the story: Don't try to be something you aren't.

Or he could just be really stupid naturally, thinks Ds and Fs are As and Bs (they do look alike if you sit upside down and drink several moonshine shots in five minutes while inhaling paint fumes), and that he really is winning.

I could always be wrong.

I have never got D's or F's on my report cards.

Guest LesnarLunatic
He does get a tingly feeling down there when he grasps that long...stiff...climbing rope.

Whoops...Lesnar beat me to it.

1998043m039.jpg

Your thoughts are now my thoughts!

Guest Incandenza

Who's dick did you suck to achieve that?

Guest Kotzenjunge

Okay, so you ignored every other much more powerful insult in that post just to tell me you never get Ds or Fs?

Guest Big McLargeHuge

Like I said, Zac is a silly stupid gay faggot retarded dumbass God!

Guest The Superstar

Shutup you dumbass stupid cocksucking faggot pokemon dick! [/zac]

Guest AM The Kid

I could always be wrong.

Your the man coolguy. You need some shades...B)

Guest LesnarLunatic
Okay, so you ignored every other much more powerful insult in that post just to tell me you never get Ds or Fs?

He might have been a queer, but he didn't get Ds or Fs!

Guest Angle-plex

Mr. Jackson, the math teacher

Mr. Grey - The english teacher

Mr. Harshaw - The gym teacher

I can't name all the others

Guest The Superstar
Like I said, Zac is a silly stupid gay faggot retarded dumbass God!

You're completely correct. ZAC IS GOD~!

Guest LesnarLunatic

"Mr. Jackson, should I fetch your ruler and measure how far it can go down my throat?"

"Well, it is extra-credit"

Guest The Superstar

Don't forget Mr. Hearst-Helmsley, the wrestling coach.

Guest AM The Kid

I get F's more than I get A's...I hope that changes once I enter High School next year. HOORAY FOR ME!

Sign in to follow this