TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest dustinbeaverton

Slim Shady Suplexes

Guest dustinbeaverton

February 15, 2008. This has to be the craziest thing that we've ever heard. MediaTakeOut.com spoke with a person inside Eminem's camp who says that the platinum-rapper has signed on to join the World Wrestling Entertainment.

The insider, who is a well-known member of Eminem's inner circle, agreed to give MediaTakeOut.com an exclusive interview. He explained, "Eminem's in training right now, he's taking private [wrestling] lessons and working on strength training ... All those reports of him being fat are crazy. He's 210 pounds of solid muscle."

And the insider claims that Eminem is about 3 to 4 months away from making his debut. The tipster told MediaTakeOut.com, "He's not doing this as a joke either, he's really committed to being a wrestler. Wait and see, he's going to be flipping [other wrestlers] and doing all that crazy [EXPLETIVE]."

Jack Evans does it better.

True dat, yo.

However, since Jack is currently on the shelf with a broken face (as in, had four steel plates inserted) maybe they went to Eminem as the next best thing.

Guest dustinbeaverton
What's with this guy and these odd news stories.

I work at Wells Fargo. I'm super bored. All day. I set up my Google homepage with one gadget that gives WWE news updates. And I spend a lot of time just reading this message board. So when I see a news item that hasn't come up in here yet, I post it.

Sorry. But that's how I cope.

This rumor has been 100% shot down by an Eminem's publicist, Dennis Dennehy. This is what he had to say to TheCelebrityTruth.com.

Eminem has no interest whatsoever in becoming a wrestler. This "source" is making stuff up.

What's with this guy and these odd news stories.

I work at Wells Fargo. I'm super bored. All day. I set up my Google homepage with one gadget that gives WWE news updates. And I spend a lot of time just reading this message board. So when I see a news item that hasn't come up in here yet, I post it.

Sorry. But that's how I cope.

Which is why we have CTDWAT. Use it. It works.

Closed.