TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gary Floyd

Man arrested for having sex with a dead deer

That's actually a very good point.

I've heard a few times, but I'm not sure if it's an urban legend or something, that killing a police dog (or horse, I suppose) can get you charged with murder. That's an insult to actual murder.

Not that I advocate killing police dogs. The dog in the Jim Belushi movie K9 ended up getting killed in the line of duty, which just bummed me out to no end. I loved that movie as a kid. Until I saw Turner and Hooch, which was exactly the same movie, but with Tom Hanks, who is better than Jim Belushi.

The dogs were about equal to me. Except in K9, the dog got a cue ball thrown at him, and he caught it and bit it in half. That's badass.

I think you're right Milky RE:Murdering police dogs will get you charged with murder. There was an episode of Homicide: Life on The Street where a couple of the detectives investigated the death of a police dog.

If you do kill a police dog, you should be charged with murder. After all the training that goes into them, they're more valuable than your sorry ass, if you're someone who's involved in a confrontation with the police.

That's actually a very good point.

I've heard a few times, but I'm not sure if it's an urban legend or something, that killing a police dog (or horse, I suppose) can get you charged with murder. That's an insult to actual murder.

Not that I advocate killing police dogs. The dog in the Jim Belushi movie K9 ended up getting killed in the line of duty, which just bummed me out to no end. I loved that movie as a kid. Until I saw Turner and Hooch, which was exactly the same movie, but with Tom Hanks, who is better than Jim Belushi.

The dogs were about equal to me. Except in K9, the dog got a cue ball thrown at him, and he caught it and bit it in half. That's badass.

Plus he gets shot and lives. So obviously the dog from K9 is better then the dog from Turner and Hooch.

But T&H was still a better movie.

And yeah, free Mike Vick.

...and T.I. too, gotdammit.