TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

The OaO Raw Thread for 2/25/2008.

I'm thinking it won't be Batista because SD will not go over Raw. Other possibilities could be Kane or Mark Henry. I suspect that we could see Batista vs MVP if Hardy can't go yet.

Why won't SD go over Raw? They always do in these type of matches.

I think SD is like 3-1 on Brand vs Brand matches at mania.

ECW is even 1-0 against Raw at mania.

I'm thinking it won't be Batista because SD will not go over Raw. Other possibilities could be Kane or Mark Henry. I suspect that we could see Batista vs MVP if Hardy can't go yet.

Remember when King Booker won the distinction of Champion of Champions at Cyber Sunday 2006? Yea, me either.

Remember when King Booker won the distinction of Champion of Champions at Cyber Sunday 2006? Yea, me either.

That wasn't Wrestlemania.

That wasn't Wrestlemania.

Yea I know, just saying in regards to brand vs brand. Hasn't SD always won at Survivor Series as well?

Its a pride thing, if he refuses Regal might call him a bitch. If he lets Regal get away with calling him a bitch, it makes Smackdown look bad. All that is probably reaching, so I'll just chalk it up too Vickie being the boss and making Batista do it, rather he wants to or not. Or Batista just wants to prove he's on the better show. He said Smackdown being "Superior" to Raw a few weeks ago, so now he has to back it up, it all makes perfect sense.

I don't know about Survivor Series, I know they've won most of the Rumbles.

Since the brand split, SD has won 4 Royal Rumbles, while RAW has won 2.

SD won the RAW Vs. SD match at SSeries 2005.

SD still has the most wins at Wrestlemania, but its close now since RAW rebounded with the past two WMs with the victories in the MITB matches.

Yeah, its a sort of concession to SD that they always beat Raw in matches even though Raw is built as the bigger show.

Yeah, I always thought that was weird. I figure letting SD win was Vince's way of making it up to them for the constant verbal / promotional abuse over the years along with letting RAW stealing SD's talent.

Kennedy was on SmackDown when he won Money in the Bank. People change brands so often now it's hard to keep track but I BELIEVE this is the rundown:

I do not recall any interpromotional matches at Mania XIX.

Mania XX: SmackDown's Undertaker def. Raw's Kane. I have no idea what brand any of the women were on in the Torrie/Sable vs. Stacy/Jackie match, but I'm pretty sure they were all SmackDown except for Jackie as the draft hadn't happened yet. Let's call it SD: 1 Raw: 0

Mania 21: SD's Kurt Angle def. Raw's Shawn Michaels, SD's Undertaker def. Raw's Randy Orton (SD: 3 Raw: 0).

Mania 22: Raw's RVD wins MITB (SD: 3, Raw: 1)

Mania 23: SD's Mr. Kennedy wins MITB, Raw's Great Khali def. SD's Kane, Raw's Melina def. SD's Ashley (Final - SD: 4 Raw: 3).