TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
RonL21

Fast Food Promotions..

Yes. Like clockwork, he'd ask for the change. He always used a toonie, never two loonies or any other combination of change. He did, however, use his debit card once. (This is especially notable on the grounds that he often bribed me for a ride across town with Pro Line. He would do so by handing me two dollars in change in a sandwich bag).

And by the way, it was 2.12, not 2.06. The reason I'm so protective of it, Baron, is that my 'no more, no less' addendum is Matt's favourite me story.

Right...I remember one time our friend had twelve cents and ask me to borrow a toonie. Quite shocked and laughed, and yes I gave him a toonie.

Anyways, how can we not have a thread about Canada's favourite crazed promotion. Tim Horton's Roll up the Rim to Win promo.

I remember when the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie came out, Burger King sold VHS tapes of the cartoon. I still remember the title of mine was 'April Fools'. I remember the BK in the mall right across the hall from the theater being ridiculously packed the day my buddy and I went. One of those instances where my mother just didn't want to put up with the hustle and bustle just for a stupid tape and movie, but she was a good sport.