TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Scroby

WWE General Discussion - March 2008

Wouldn't they still be covered by the roof (re: ladder)? My visual impression of the roof they are constructing is a large structure that will cover the ring and most of the field and nearly simulate an enclosed arena.

By the way, as Venk pointed out, a thunderstorm may bring an amazing atmosphere and visual that you just can't recreate.

Agreed... see Prince's performance at the Super Bowl in Miami.

As for the roof, I thought it was just covering the ring area. I'm pretty certain the field will be uncovered due to the fact they have heavy boarding on it to cover up the grass.

The heavy boarding there is to create a steady enough platform for additional seating, as well as a structural base for the roof and entrance platforms.

The roof is described as covering the ring area, but also being tall enough so as to not obstruct viewing from the bleachers and provide good enough clearance to hang massive video boards, sound equipment and lighting. Considering the steel beams were manufactured in Europe as a specialty order, my gut instinct is that the roof is fairly large.

The article in the Orlando Sentinel indicated that WWE started planning over one year ago for potential weather problems. I don't think rain or a thunderstorm is going to phase them at all.

Who did Paul London piss off? He goes from Kendrick walking out on him/jobbing in a tag match, to losing a dark match, and now he's not in the ECW battle royal at Mania, while Kendrick is.

Who did Paul London piss off? He goes from Kendrick walking out on him/jobbing in a tag match, to losing a dark match, and now he's not in the ECW battle royal at Mania, while Kendrick is.

Isn't he injured right now?

Isn't he injured right now?

Judging by how he wrestled in the dark match, I'd say the injury is healed. Vince is probably still pissed at London for laughing right before his limo exploded last year.

The General Discussion Thread is now closed. If you have a news item that you feel needs discussion, start a new thread. Please check the main page to insure that it is not already being discussed elsewhere.

If you have questions on whether or not an item deserves a thread, please PM a moderator.