TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
David Blazenwing

OAO WWE is ECW Thread - 3/25/08

Anyone up for an extended Carlito/Shelton feud?

didnt we get enough when they were facing each other on RAW every week back circa 05 ish?

Granted, that was a really good match but still.

I think itd be funny to have Shelton win and Challenge HHH. I dont think HHH has ever pinned him and Shelton has 3 victories over him back in 04..they could surely play that up.

Carlito uses the backcracker, Edge hasn't used the Downward Spiral in years and Shelton's a jumping variation of it. I don't agree that it's a lame overused finisher but Kennedy is really the only one using it right now as a finisher.

Anyone up for an extended Carlito/Shelton feud?

didnt we get enough when they were facing each other on RAW every week back circa 05 ish?

True, they probably couldn't top the match they just had.

That was a nice match, minus Carlito chin locks. They did some neat shit in there, the way they countered eachothers finisher were very good.

Eh. The chin locks were an important part of Shelton getting face heat in that match, so I don't mind it.

That was a nice match, minus Carlito chin locks. They did some neat shit in there, the way they countered eachothers finisher were very good.

Eh. The chin locks were an important part of Shelton getting face heat in that match, so I don't mind it.

Yeah, I know that, they were just a little loose but it didn't really hurt the match.

Carlito uses the backcracker, Edge hasn't used the Downward Spiral in years and Shelton's a jumping variation of it. I don't agree that it's a lame overused finisher but Kennedy is really the only one using it right now as a finisher.

Maybe it just seems like I've been seeing it everywhere recently. I could have sworn I saw someone else do it but maybe I got wires crossed.

I wish Carlito would have left for TNA. He seems so uninspired in the ring, like he's just going through the motions. I can't remember the last time he has put on a compelling match.

About 10 minutes ago.

I wish Carlito would have left for TNA. He seems so uninspired in the ring, like he's just going through the motions. I can't remember the last time he has put on a compelling match.

About 10 minutes ago.

I won't see it until tomorrow.

About 10 minutes ago.

That's what I was going to say. It was pretty smartly built. The crowd was pretty into it by the end. That's pretty good praise for a match involving two heels.

If they mention the Knox/Kelly relationship...take a drink!

That's one! "no way to treat your ex-girlfriend"

Seemed like they were trying to avoid it at all costs until that comment got slipped in.

Just got done watching the show. I enjoyed the build for the Battle Royal all show, it's disappointing that they made it sound like the Battle Royal will be pre-show now, with only the actual title match on the show.

Yeah, I just noticed that on WWE.com. What the fuck is with that? Can't show the paying crowd a fun little battle royal?

Just got done watching the show. I enjoyed the build for the Battle Royal all show, it's disappointing that they made it sound like the Battle Royal will be pre-show now, with only the actual title match on the show.

Yeah, I just noticed that on WWE.com. What the fuck is with that? Can't show the paying crowd a fun little battle royal?

Makes me think that Kane wins the royal now. I can't imagine that Kane would be deliberately left off another WrestleMania pay-per-view.

The Carlito/Benjamin match wasn't all that good. Carlito seems a step too slow in everything he does, and doesn't seem all that interested. He needs new music as well.

Benjamin can still be a player in the business, though he probably needs to be switched to SD! given ECW doesn't have any faces save Punk (It's too bad we didn't have Punk vs Benjamin at WM for the title).