TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Ghost of bps21

Full Impact Spoilers for 4/3

courtesy of PWInsider:

Kaz defeated some jobber with a bullfighter cowboy gimmick. I believe this was a dark match.

Robert Roode def. Black Machismo in a non-title match

Show opens with the heels from team Tomko and the newest member of the team James Storm. Matt Morgan made the decision to allow a fifth member. Team cage came out and question Morgan's decision. Christian says advantage or disadvantage he has a trick up his sleeve.

Backstage segment where Scott Steiner says he is going to cash in his title shot tonight.

LAX and Motor City def. Rock and Rave and Black Reign and Rellik. The heels attacked after the match and Kaz tried to make the save but Super Eric cleared house.

AJ Styles and Tomko def. Christian and Rhino by DQ after Rhino gored the Ref. Team 3D attacked but Nash made the save with a chair.

Shark Boy def. Elix Skipper to advance to the Escape Match at Lockdown.

Traci Brooks def. Peyton Banks. After the match Velvet Sky, Angelina Love, Salinas, Jackie Moore, Roxxi and Christy Hemme all got in the ring until Sharmell cleared ring.

Kurt Angle comes down to the ring and says next week he wants Samoa Joe to sign a document saying that if he doesn't win at Lockdown he will never wrestle again. Scott Steiner interrupts and says that he is now going to use the title shot at Sacrifice against the winner of the title match at Lockdown.

Sting def. James Storm. Matt Morgan was the guest ref. Morgan gave Sting the bat. Afterwards, Team Tomko confronted Morgan but Team Christian cleared the ring. Morgan then revealed a Team Cage shirt so he is now there as the fifth member.

Alright...first of all what makes bps21 a very happy late/mid 20 year old boy:

Steiner cashing in his Title shot at Sacrifice make me VERY VERY HAPPY.

I believe Joe is winning at Lockdown...and I LOVED Steiner/Joe and thought that they ended it MUCH too soon. It's pretty much perfect. Really.

Other stuff:

Lethal Lockdown is now 5 on 5. Matt Morgan being the 5th man is somewhat surprising since I didn't think of him. Anyone wanna bet he's getting the push because he's going to be a Gladiator?

I wonder what a "team Cage" shirt looks like?

Geez, I really hope Joe wins now. Steiner/Angle wasn't very good at all, but Steiner/Joe was a lot of fun. Combine that with the fact that Steiner's been looking pretty good, ring-wise and the two could have a pretty good match.

They're probably pushing Morgan to try and get some AG publicity. I don't see it working. Just like everything else TNA has tried concerning getting into mainstream media. Not saying it's a bad idea, just that it probably won't work.

I expect the Team Cgae shirt to be very generic. I'd love it if it was just a white t-shirt with "TEAM CAGE" written on it in marker.

The spoilers themselves don't sound particularly compelling, but I'll probably still watch because I'll have nothing better to do. And what exactly gives Matt Morgan authority to add people to PPV main event matches? Isn't he just a bodyguard in kayfabe?

Guest flair4thegold

Whether or not TNA is trying to milk the AG thing with Matt Morgan, at least he is finally going to get into the ring. All we have heard about him is how the WWF dropped the ball with him during his runs with them. I am curious to see what he really has that makes him have "it".

Plus TNA just needs some more people in the mix of things, instead of the same guys we have seen.