TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Cheex Incarnate

Dream matches

They didn't face each other at MSG, but they did go against each other at a random house show in South Dakota.

Courtesy of Graham Cawthon's site

WWE (Raw) @ Sioux Falls, SD - September 6, 2002

Spike Dudley pinned Johnny Stamboli with the Dudley Dog

Justin Credible pinned Shelton Benjamin when the momentum of a crossbody off the top put Credible on top for the win

Raven pinned D-Lo Brown with a kick to the midsection and the DDT after ducking a clothesline

Bradshaw pinned Christopher Nowinski with the Clothesline from Hell; William Regal was in Nowinski's corner until he was thrown out for interferring

WWE IC Champion Rob Van Dam pinned the Big Show with the Van Damninator and Five Star Frog Splash in a No DQ match

WWE Women's Champion Molly Holly pinned Jackie with a roll up and putting her feet on the ropes; Victoria was the guest referee and Stacy Keibler was the guest ring announcer

Tommy Dreamer pinned Steven Richards with the DVD

WWE Tag Team Champions Lance Storm & Christian defeated Bubba Ray Dudley (sub. for Booker T) & Goldust in a Best 2 out of 3 falls match; fall #1 - Storm pinned Bubba with the superkick while Christian held Bubba's leg down during the cover; fall #2 - Goldust pinned Christian with the Curtain Call; fall #3 - Christian pinned Goldust after William Regal interfered and hit Goldust with brass knuckles

WWE World Champion Brock Lesnar pinned Raw World Champion Triple H by avoiding the Pedigree and hitting the F5; only Lesnar's title was on the line

I know some of these have maybe been done on TV, but I'm talking full on main event PPV matches. I'll also stick to WWE:

Undertaker/Cena

Triple H/Edge

Jericho/Edge (I'm sure these two have wrestled before, but currently it could make a really kick ass title feud)

Punk/Triple H

I know some of these have maybe been done on TV, but I'm talking full on main event PPV matches. I'll also stick to WWE:

Undertaker/Cena

Triple H/Edge

Jericho/Edge (I'm sure these two have wrestled before, but currently it could make a really kick ass title feud)

Punk/Triple H

Jericho-Edge have fought each other tons of times on RAW, especially in 2004.

I'm going to add Shawn Michaels Vs. William Regal to the dream list since I don't recall them ever facing off.

Cena Vs. Undertaker would be an excellent Wrestlemania match.

Edge and Triple H had a really good match in Japan a couple of years ago.

Chris Jericho has fought Edge a lot of times, their most memorable bout being on in a Steel Cage that was Y2J's final match on SD before he went to RAW, but their only PPV singles encounter was the one in Austrailia in 2002. I think the plan for them was to face off at Unforgiven 2004 before Edge got injured and got replaced by Christian.

I'm going to try TNA Vs. WWE...

Triple H Vs. Sting

Undertaker Vs. Abyss

Randy Orton Vs. Samoa Joe

Kurt Angle Vs. Batista

MVP Vs. AJ Styles

CM Punk Vs. Christian Cage

JBL Vs. Scott Steiner

Shawn Michaels Vs. Robert Roode

Mr. Kennedy Vs. Petey Williams

Miz and Morrison Vs. Motor City Machine Guns

Shelton Benjamin Vs. Jay Lethal

Chris Jericho Vs. Kaz

Umaga Vs. Rhino

Santino Marella Vs. Eric Young

See if you guys can do better...

WWE vs. TNA:

The Undertaker vs. Sting

Triple H vs. Kurt Angle (yeah it's happened a bunch, but not in a long while and i think the build-up would be intense)

John Cena vs. Samoa Joe (old buddies from UPW, i'd think Cena would really try to tear the house down in this)

Batista vs. Scott Steiner

Shawn Michaels vs. Booker T

The Miz and John Morrison vs. AJ Styles and Tomko

Big Show vs. Rhino

Chris Jericho vs. James Storm

CM Punk vs. Homicide

MVP vs. Eric

London/Kendrick vs. MCMGs

Umaga vs. Abyss

Randy Orton vs. Kevin Nash

JBL vs. Matt Morgan

Mr. Kennedy vs. Christian Cage

Undertaker vs. Sting (this is a must)

Shawn Michaels vs. AJ Styles (Like HBK vs. Shelton was laid out)

MVP vs. Kurt Angle (I want Angle against someone that hasn't been done to death...and i love MVP. I think it'd rock)

Finlay vs. Samoa Joe (YES. YES. YES.)

That's as far as I'll go for now. London/Kendrick vs. the Machineguns seems good...as does Beth Pheonix vs. Kong and Mickie James vs. Gail Kim. Everyone else I'd have to think about.

Just give me Finlay/Joe!

Good match suggestions from both you... Finlay/Joe would be awesome, and I forgot I've never seen Booker and HBK wrestle one on one, that would be a great match.

But Cheech... MVP/Eric Young? C'mon... You can match MVP with a better superstar, maybe even Robert Roode.

I actually think MVP/Eric Young would be a better match than MVP/Roode. Roode is so boring to me, i cant stand or believe his character for a minute.

But i guess MVP would warrant a bigger opponent, how about Black Machismo?

oh, and its Cheex by the way :P not cheech

-CHEEX

I actually think MVP/Eric Young would be a better match than MVP/Roode. Roode is so boring to me, i cant stand or believe his character for a minute.

But i guess MVP would warrant a bigger opponent, how about Black Machismo?

oh, and its Cheex by the way :P not cheech

-CHEEX

I would like to see a MVP/Jay Lethal match.