TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dandy

TNA Impact (4/3/2008)

wow, 4 pages for Impact! This is the first time in a long time that we've been talking about the show like this. Has TNA finally turned the corner. After the PPV we shall see, but I hope so.

Okay, I marked for that. Once Morgan tossed the bat, I knew he had a Team Cage shirt on under there, but that was nicely done. We finally get to see Matt Morgan wrestle in TNA.

I think he's only getting into the wrestling now because he's going to be an American Gladiator.

I don't know why they didn't use him earlier. I know that Cornette loved him in OVW and assume that's how he got a spot in TNA in the first place.

Another pretty entertaining outing from TNA. I like the stuff they're doing with all the low-to-mid card matches and I like them setting up Steiner/Joe ahead of time too. The Morgan turning on Team Tomko thing wasn't the most original storyline ever, but it was still fun and it was a pretty awesome moment when Morgan threw the bat to Sting.

First Impact I've watched, Jimmy, and I thought it was pretty good, Jimmy.

Looks like it will be on here in Aus from now on.

Rough Cut is a series of vignettes in which BG and Kip James explain why they broke up and why the tag team didn't work this time round.

It's been a really interesting way of doing things and has made me care about this match. Rather that just seeing them interferee in each others matches or things like that.

I enjoyed Impact, the 8 man tag was fun (even if the interview before hand sucked) and Tenay explaining to us the name of Monsters of Rock was a tiny bit annoying. AJ/Tomko vs Christian/Rhino was great. Shark Boy still makes me laugh and it's nice to see that Skipper still manages to blow the walk along the ropes spot. And Sting and Storm was an alright match, it made Storm look really good and his interview before hand was good.