TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Nighthawk

WAS ADOLPH HITLER A FULL BLOODED CHEROKEE?

Do you know about Jewish homesteaders to the West?

I think it will be a surprise to you that Hitler came west and finding no other abode,he knocked on the door. The Lady had no idea who this guy was,but since there was no kosher cuisine there, she invited him for dinner; they hate prairie dogs. Since then Hitler became antisemitic and run back to his beloved Germany and the rest is a sad story.

I have no idea if he spoke with his Cherokee relatives. This has not been documented!

Guest Teal-y Dan
All of this is true.

I wonder why sarcasmacolor never took off at this board.

im trying very hard to get my life back on track and stay clean and sober and im jest scared im gunna meet some shitty people and get back into the cycle. pr im scared ill get close with people again and theyll jest fuck me over. but its all about baby steps here.... and yes i soppose i am insane but britney spears has made insane the new trend thets cool.

being sane was soooo last season david

Yup, that's a legit myspace message. Don't be scared I'm a gimmick.. I know them assholes too.

Race = Comedy... fuck that.

All of this is true.

Because of Slim Citrus.

he uses teal, kthx.

Guest Teal-y Dan

Like many things innovated by black people, I co-opted teal and associated it with myself.

Trebek: Sports for one-hundred. "All of these have uniforms that inexplicably incorporated the color teal." Yes, Jonathan.

Jonathan: What are expansion teams from the '90s?

Trebek: Correct!

Guest Teal-y Dan

Which fashion trend was worse: teal or black drop-shadows? Did anyone actually have both at once?

I mean, we can look back and laugh about how strange it was for teal to become popular, but at least it's a nice color to look at. Drop shadows are almost always bad design.

Also, when will skinny jeans die out? The only purpose they really serve is as a pointer not to talk to whoever's wearing them.

Actually, my least favorite trend with sports uniforms is how teams moved away from visually appealing colors towards darker combinations for a "tougher" appearance. I used to like the Broncos' uniforms when they were a simple orange and blue, but I think that blood-orange lightning bolt with the midnight blue outfit is pretty awful. Same with Golden State: they had a royal blue and gold combo that was very classic looking, then ditched it--like Denver--for midnight blue/blood orange. What's with that?

All of this is true.

Because of Slim Citrus.

he uses teal, kthx.

OH ARE HE?