TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HollywoodSpikeJenkins

Hell Freezes Over Prediction Thread

SWF WORLD TITLE

2/3 Falls Hardcore

Michael Alexander© vs Insane Luchador

--> As much as I would like to see IL become a World Champion, I'm hoping for Alexander to retain and IL chase some more. I know everyone is saying this may be his best chance at winning, and it probably is, but I want to see him chase Alexander down a little bit more before the big win.

Grudge Match

Tracey Bruner vs Va'aiga

--> I want some promos to see where Bruner and S.I.N. have to say about this whole situation. I say this going to a double DQ of some sorts and we go into a tag title feud between the tag champs and Bruner/S.I.N.

Increasing Grudge Match

Annie Eclectic vs Taiga Star

--> Taiga took the first match with the co-write, but I assume Annie is the face here, thus she doesn't pick up the win yet. I wasn't really interested in the promo wars between the two, but the match they had was a LOT better than I thought it had any right to be. I predict another DQ of some sorts to continue this feud.

S.I.N. vs 'Hollywood' Spike Jenkins

--> I don't want to turn this into a Battle for New York, as it was meant to be a one-off comment in my promo. Anyway, I predict myself picking up the clean win. If S.I.N., Bruner, or Va'aiga/Dace have anything they want to add, they should PM me.

Dance Dance Dragon vs TORU Takahara

--> DDD on route to his Cruiserweight Title win.

Tod James Stewart & Daniel Smith vs Rikard Fleihr & Arne Andersen

--> I still hate Tod from that bad call he made back in the SJL. I won that match, god damn it. But yeah, you're feuding with the Noreseman, so I figure this will be the end to that as you debut the new character.

SWF WORLD TITLE

2/3 Falls Hardcore

~So ever since the first time I've made predictions only once have I predicted myself (against Cutthroat)... I got to pick this stipulation after weeding through a lot of different ones, including some really out-there ones. Alexander can thank me later. ;) Now unlike how Spike feels, I don't feel like chasin' for the World Title. So having said all of this, I'm going for Alexander and hopefully I'll get a rematch.

Grudge Match

Tracey Bruner vs Va'aiga

~I want to know where this is all going and I'm figuring a double DQ or some other storyline advancement. Now if it's a legitimate competitive match then it's a real toss-up. Either way I'm excited for this one.

Increasing Grudge Match

~Yeah, like Spike, I don't know if this is just another match to further the feud or not. So I'll say co-write since I want to see the feud get hotter. In intensity and the ow-ow that makes eyes roll. (Ice Water Pool G-String Jello Paddle on a Pole... was that the match Stubbs booked?)

~Well, battle for NY or not, Spike's motivated so he'll be bringing the goods. That's not to say that S.I.N. couldn't take it either, it's just that a motivated Spike is always nice.

~Triple-D with all sorts of Japanese goofiness.

~Yeah, it'd be weird if you wrote yourself to lose but I'm interested in Smith.

the next match will be another co-written hardcore battle, less on the weapons though, more like an arena brawl.

so much for the co-writing thing being kayfabe :x

anyway, this match will make more sence once the promos are in *sideways glare to Annie*

Taiga, it's more or less just when you're predicting OoC it's easier to call a co-write then throw down a bullshit prediction.

By the way, something that always has me curious- how the hell can this have forty-something views and only two replies? Who is viewing it multiple times knowing there aren't any new responses anyway? How long does it really take to hammer out a few predictions? Why do horses have horseshoes, do they wear horsesocks? Is anybody even listening to me?

Michael Alexander vs Insane Luchador

- IL via Fuvo-fucking-lution!

Bruner vs Va'aiga

- It's the battle of large man and slightly-less large man! Since I haven't been following anything since forever, I'll tag along with popular opinion and say Dairy Queen for everyone!

Annie vs Taiga

- See above, only replace 'large man' with 'small woman', I guess.

SIN vs Spike

- When motivated, Sporky Jennykins is a good writer. Is he motivated? Is there a chance for him to get his once-a-year sex? If former is no and latter is yes, then SIN takes it. If the reverse...SIN still takes it, lolz. C'mon Spoon, you know I gots ta jokes wit you. lolllllllzzzzz.

DDD vs Toru

- Hey, it's boss-fight! I'll go with large Japanese incarnation of boss.

Tod and Dan vs Rik and Arne

- Gotta go with the real guy(s). Yayz.

By the way, something that always has me curious- how the hell can this have forty-something views and only two replies? Who is viewing it multiple times knowing there aren't any new responses anyway? How long does it really take to hammer out a few predictions? Why do horses have horseshoes, do they wear horsesocks? Is anybody even listening to me?

when will all the rhetorical questions end?

SWF WORLD TITLE

2/3 Falls Hardcore

Go get 'em, Luch.

Grudge Match

Tracey Bruner vs Va'aiga

Va'aiga. Name Apostrophes rule.

Increasing Grudge Match

Whatever will let this feud continue.

It's been over five years. Get over it.

At the risk of heresy, I can't personally endorse anything DDR. Like obese girls and mopeds, you'll never see me on those things.

It's all well and good having some ideas in your head about a new character, but I'm a little nervous to see what reactions the actual execution will elicit. The Norsemen feud was a way to get me back into a writing groove, so hopefully you'll enjoy.

SWF WORLD TITLE

2/3 Falls Hardcore

IL seems to be on a roll. It remains to be seen whether I can get things together enough to match him in his match of choice. Gah. The safe bet is on IL.

Grudge Match

Tracey Bruner vs Va'aiga

I gotta go with Bruner on this, although Va'aiga could pull it out.

Increasing Grudge Match

Annie's going to pull out the victory, I think...

If Spike shows, I'll go with him; this NYC fight should bring out the best in him, and that's usually pretty damn good.

Betting against either boss? Um...I say double DQ!

I think the Norsemen are going down, but I suspect the possibility of another beatdown...you can't trust a Norseman.

SWF WORLD TITLE

2/3 Falls Hardcore

- Alexander.

Grudge Match

Tracey Bruner vs Va'aiga

- Bruner.

Increasing Grudge Match

- Annie.

- Spike.

- Dragon.

- Tod and Daniel.

SWF WORLD TITLE

2/3 Falls Hardcore

--> I've been in and out of the fed for about 5 years now and i've NEVER seen IL this hot. Plus it's hardcore and that favours IL. IL via a moonsault off something stupid.

Grudge Match

Tracey Bruner vs Va'aiga

--> Obviously I'm backing myself but this is a tricky write. One cos I've never beaten WC and two cos Bruner is a totally different challenge than Va'aiga vs anyone else on the roster. Obviously I'm not giving my finish away on a preds thread.

Increasing Grudge Match

--> The real winner of course is The Fans. Keep the fued going! Massive double DQ.

--> Bo's on a good writing streak by all accounts. Should be a very close call between my last two victories. Bo via Seven Deadly Sins.

--> via some sort of Cardference of course. Should be an interesting match.

--> Tod is back and testing out stuff against the Norsemen. Should be an interesting read.

SWF WORLD TITLE

2/3 Falls Hardcore

~ IL via a moonsault off something stupid.

There goes my original ending... ;)

Sign in to follow this