TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jaxxson Mayhem

Mike Adamle

I don't get why people even remotely care about this angle.

It has a WrestleCrap quaility to it. I can't wait to see how much stupider it gets.

I don't get why people even remotely care about this angle.

It has a WrestleCrap quaility to it. I can't wait to see how much stupider it gets.

With no announcers for next week, they decide to mic the wrestlers and let them call their own matches.

If this leads to a heel turn, well......... I really don't know what to say. As least when Coachman turned heel, that was sort of funny. This? Eh...

Well, I guess he has indeed turned heel via wwe.com:

“I’m as good as Jim Ross is, and one day I will take over his spot on Raw. As for walking off ECW, I’ll make a statement about that tomorrow night on ECW on Sci Fi’s 100th episode.”

“I’m as good as Jim Ross is, and one day I will take over his spot on Raw. As for walking off ECW, I’ll make a statement about that tomorrow night on ECW on Sci Fi’s 100th episode.”

I guess he's going to call all the faces the wrong names now on purpose.

"The Kane!"

I'm really hoping we get one Joey Styles promo where he just rips into Adamle.

I'm really hoping we get one Joey Styles promo where he just rips into Adamle.

Or, if they could come to terms with him, a one night appearance by Paul Heyman to bash him with an 80s Cell Phone upside the head.

Honestly Mike Adamle is better then Michael Cole when he 1st started...

But I find it interesting with the direction the WWE is going with Mike Adamle, they paid him quite a bit of money... So they have to use him in some form to make him earn the money. Which is why I think this angle is taking place.

Plus the fact that no one gives a crap about the ECW show anymore.

No one gave a crap in the first place

Everyone knew it was going to evolve into WWE Heat/Velocity

In essence, all they really did was transplant the stupid gimmick from Maria to Adamle.

Not sure how entertaining it will be, but there will be some moments. Having him boast that he wants to replace J.R. and then watching Ross sulk after taking a match over was hilarious

You'll notice that once Maria dropped Santino and the gimmick, she has been more of an afterthought than Jeff Hardy's coked up painting promos

Great, now we'll get ECW: Anime Style, where everybody yells out the name of the move before they do it.

I laughed too long at that.